Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297930 by hockeygirl Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:22 am
I met this man online on a Dating Site call Badoo, and he's name is Mike Cury (42) from Ft Worth Texas USA but he says to me is on Business trip to Nigeria as a Contactor Engineering for RCCG Company.
Email Address: [email protected]
Mobile Phone Number: +234 807 792 7221 & +61 0401849061

Badoo Profile

Nelson, 41
1 interest
in common

Self-Employed, Owner-operator
arts colleage

Work & Education
Self-Employed, Owner-operator
arts colleage

I'm here to
Wants to date with girls, 39-75

39 interests
Music 90s Cinema Harry Potter Crime Jay-Z Art R&B и хип-хоп The Art of War Psychology Star Wars Horror Painting Humor Bruno Mars 50 Cent Red Hot Chilli Peppers Tupac Shakur Theatre Books Comedy Museums Comic Books Jules Verne Reading History Guns 'N' Roses Rihanna Biographies Pitbull Creativity R&B 80's Rock Adventure David Guetta House music True Stories Andrew Lawson Pop

Personal info
Am looking for a woman, who is going to be there for me forever and live a peaceful life together, someone i can trust with all my heart, if you are fake rather stay away.
Relationship: I'm in an open relationship
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5' 7'', 119 lbs, athletic body, black hair and hazel eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Someday
Smoking: Social smoker
Drinking: Yes, please!

Languages
English

Hi _______ thanks for getting back to me it was a pleasure meeting someone like you and i will like to know more about you ......i am planning on relocating back to Australia because my late mother was from Australia Melbourne and am in South Africa bidding for a big contract hope i got it though and i will like you to tell me what your looking on baddo and i will like you to tell me idea of a first date

Thanks for getting back to me ______ am looking forward to get to know you more and i will like you to tell me few things you like to do for fun and what is your ideal of first date and if you don't mind i will like to have you mobile contact so that we have a better conversation

Mike

here is my mobile number in AU 0401849061 it wont be available at the moment because am not in Australia at the moment as i told you in earlier mail but immediately i got a sim card here i will call you right away just drop your number here for me

Mike

Advertisement

#297956 by malu53 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:09 am
more pics and detailed info here
fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=cbb1cc15d994002c19101468533f1684&action=gallery;cat=676
yourittoday.com/scammer_profile_data/profile_data53/588819.html