Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297989 by malu53 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:41 pm
FB
John Edgar Sweebe Jr.
CEO at Mineral Engineering
Studied at University of Cambridge <<< Class of 1979 · Cambridge, United Kingdom
Lives in Saint Johns, Michigan
From Saint Johns, Michigan

Advertisement

#297999 by malu53 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:58 pm
us1.badoo.com/profile/01362971422
Jel
I'm here to Wants to date with girls, older than 50

Personal info
This is what my friends and family say about me…loyal, trustworthy, fun, loving, prayer warrior, dedicated, good-sport, the best, easy-going, full of life and energy! This is how I describe me…I’m in total agreement plus a deep sense of compassion and forgiveness! I love spontaneity…not hung up on exact plans for every minute of the day or weekend, etc. I’m rather soft-spoken and quiet until I get to know a person and then I’m a complete surprise!. I am a dog lover and tolerant of cats, I can make you laugh! I LOVE all people, I'm honest, dependable, nurturing, great cook. I'm not needy but want to be needed. I am fascinated by ancient art, history and the cosmos. I am a christian and strive to follow the golden rule. However, I am a human and not perfect, but Jesus knows my heart. I am non-denominational. I was raised a tantalite stone miner (Geologist) I enjoy going to church, reading my bible, traveling (particularly to foreign countries as my job makes me take a trip once in a

Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5' 9'', 265 lbs, athletic body, bald and brown eyes
Living: By myself
Kids: Grown up
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Yes, please!
Languages English