Information on romance scams and scammers.
#302785 by hockeygirl Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm
Name: Autairs Morgans
Email Address: [email protected]
Skype ID: autairs.morgans
Dating Site: Cherryblossoms.com

I'm Author and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03122925
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
49 years old | 07/12/1967 | Cancer
My Home Town / City:
Zaragoza, Zaragoza
Spain [View Map]
My Current Location:
Zaragoza, Zaragoza
Spain [View Map]
IP Address: United States
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1" / 185-187cm
Weight: 220-224 lbs 100-101kg
Nationality: Brazilian
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Education: Some College
Employment: Legal
Drink: Not At All
Smoke: Not At All

i am Ready to settle down and have a family,I tend to be rather shy until I get to know someone. I am caring, honest, trustworthy, and dependable, at least thats's what my friends will tell you. They will, also, tell you that I'm a hopeless romantic and they may be right. I don't ever like to talk praises of myself much. It seems so artificial.I am lookingfor serious relationship,honest, kid, carring, sexy, , devoted, compromise and forgivenes, she is, chef in the kitchen, gread in bed, and lady of riddles sosial"Bring house full of light and smile..big heart, sensitiv soul and poetic nature..l, , wish to giv all my love to my future wife,she will be the one for me, to the end of time. Love not have age,only number, not restrictions, cristian truth, love chemistry together, body+soul=is the armoni for a happy family! The woman is a nack, and the man is a head,we supplering each other. ! To be marriage! One man woman!I need a lady who is Understanding and very trustworthy because that will be the back bone of the relationship am not after the physical qualities but the purity of the heart.

Dear ________,
(autairs.morgans) Hi angel am wondering what a creature you are that your profile is such an electrifying one that can even catch the attention of a blind man.Can i just know the entrance that leads to your precious heart and i am telling you the whole truth that no other Man can tell you.I will make you not to ever regret why it took you this long for someone like me to come around. I want to believe that asking your hands in friendship will make you to be the happiest Woman in this part of generation and who knows even in some generations to come.Just give me a chance to move a mountain and i will prove to you that i am simply Man of my own words. (autairs.morgans) i am ready to do anything you want in your life because there is nothing in this world that i cannt do for you , i will make sure i do everything for you as i do promise you. I have two application called Sk and Y .(autairs.morgans) . just add me up on those applications.

Imagepost images

Imagegif uploader

Imageimage upload
Advertisement