Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303125 by angel_rial Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:04 am
Hello, new member here. I will post my experience with a scammer for everyone to know.

His name is MARK fucking MORGAN from UK [photo attached] with a UK phone number [+442038683787], he's modus is to send a cash from UK to my country with an amount of 1,200,000.00USD. I knew right then that it was a scam, because Ive met several men before who's not so good with scamming me. But I played along. So there comes the delivery; a fake courier named ANCIENT FLY COURIER SERVICES [with a fake website also] do the delivery of his fund. He sends me the bill in which the courier use [attached here]. After couple of days, a filipina named Rose Marie Aguirre called me with a MALAYSIAN NUMBER [+601126787308] called me that the Bureau of Custom checks the baggage and needs fee to forward the package in a door-to-door delivery system. The fee cost PhP28,500.00.
I blocked Mark Morgan in facebook, gmail and all other applications he used for communication with me.
And I text the Malaysian number with "Screw you motherfucker scammer".

Anyway, hope the attachment will help you in the future which I can not be able to access. Can someone teach me how to attached photos here?
Advertisement