Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303140 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:44 am
Romance Scammer - Tom Gary - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18604945697
Skype Ids: tom.gary123451 & mzia.gelashvili8

Skype Profile mzia.gelashvili8:
Name: Tom Gary
I am a sociable, jovial but focused person whose high sense of confidence, assertiveness and optimism is an enigma to .I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant .I am very humble too .

I was looking for my coworker when I came across your skype id and window. you anught my attention
that was why i decide to say hi to you. i am very sorry for that. forgive me please okay

I am Tom Gary born of Georgian mom and a USA dad.

I am also Engineer by profession working with an offshore company called Penfield Marine Located in
Faire Connecticut in USA but we are currently working under contract with the Spain and Norway government to
contruct an oil and gas pipeline between this contries okayour ship is currently in the ocean which is near Dover
Dealware in USA but we are sailing to Spain and Norway upon our contract deals okay

i have been working over here for the past 35 years now okay

I am 62 Years old now.

this is my company skype and it will not be appropriate for our private chat so i suggest i add you on my private skype
so that we can commnunicate over there more better if you dont mind okay
I block you here now

I am single dad with one son okay

16 years old now okay

He schools in Texas Marine Academy

me am looking for a responsible, tender-hearted and honest woman i can spend the rest of my life with okay

me if i see you are serious with me i can come over there to meet with you okay

i am a roman catholic okay

wait i will call you so that you see me on cam okay

we are not to use the cam and the micro phone here because of the sea pirates okay
I will risk my ob and call yo so that you will believe me okay

i am a sociable, jovial but focused person whose high sense of confidence, assertiveness and optimism is an enigma to

i seek a kind, positive woman with serious intentions, whom i will love and who will love and care about me. someone
who is easygoing

i am looking for awoman who will treat his man as a king and love to be treated as a queen in return okay

a woman who will love my son and treat him like her own
i promise to love her with all my strength and my everything okay

a woman who will loved me be ready to sacrifice even everything for our love, i promise to love her till deatn set
us apart okay

i am not here for your money please dont mistake okay

i am here for serious and my future okay

we are divorced okay
she married annother woman
she was not able to wait for me okay
another man i mean okay

although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this frinedship, chatting all the time
will make us get along better and very well. or what do you think?
do you beleieve in long distance realtionship?

i am planning for my trip to Germany, i cannot wait to see you my dear

i am not joking, i cannot sleep at night, thinking about you
this have not happen to me before, i love you from the heart
I have write for my vocation now because of you

yes my love, i will stay in germany for 8 weeks

i will leave the hight sea to your head office in the state to sign some documents for my vocation before i
can leave to germany
i want to come over to germany to establish a good real estate investment, houses and villas for rent and sell
at higher prices.

if i can see a good location that i can do my investments, i will stay for 6 month, so that both of us can go to
the state and come to garmany together

dover is the capital and second-largest city in the U.S state of Delaware.

now I am in Atlantic Ocean ok, the canary islands, the former located in the mediterranean sea and the latter in
the atlantic ocean

do you know Texas A&M Maritime Academy - Texas A & M Galveston? in USA that's where he is now
he study Dermatology in Maritime, it is a private college, also a preparatory adacemy

This is where i live in USA okay
I mean my my house address
address), 19905 Dr Dover, DELAWARE (OPP.HARRIS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS- DOVER, UNITED STATES
THE SCHOOL IS IN MY PROVINCE OKAY

growing up, i was a very compliant child, i am the only child to my parents, so my parents were pretty strict.
However, I always respected my parents. doing as they asked, not talking back or arguing. i was a pretty wuiet
and sensitive child. i was and continue to be very close to my mother. both of my parents are no more. i have an
ok relationship with my father. I was close to them in different way, but not nearly as close as to my mother

I love C & W music

i am 175 meters tall

no smoker

i drink red wine because is good for the heart

What i will do, I want to send my luggage to you, so that I can go to the stae and sign.
I am using Crystal delivery service honey

Honey hope, you did not make mistake in your names and house address. That is why i need your ID card too.

I told you, my investment plans, money that i want to use for my investment
It is 2.5 million dollars my love

I have pay for the delivery charges

But you will pay for the handle charge
it is a 1,000 euros, that is how they work
He will be leaving here today.
the delivery agent will be leaving to Germany to meet with you

you pay cash when he gets there.
Ok you can send by WU

receiver name: Brown James
Address: 35 Cooper St, Arlington, TX
City: Arlington, Tx.
country United States

I love you, I cannot hide anything from you
I am a open minded person my love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#303141 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:45 am
Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#303146 by malu53 Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:04 am
the email address alone leads to an additional Skype profile, a female one

Skype ID: maiakalandia
Name: Mickey Michael

#336543 by malu53 Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 am
profile from June 18
vietsingle.com
Michael Smith
IP: 50.118.198.91 on June 18, 2017 at 11:29pm ---> proxy: EGIHosting, San Jose, CA, USA
Washington
Zip: 98002
United States
Christian
BA/BS (4 years college)
engineer
Single

I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life. I have good attitude, i have respect for people who are straight forward and who know what's nice for a good relationship. I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character. very humble, honest,understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.
I am a sympathetic, kind, with a sense of humor. I am a man, who likes life. I am a purposeful, cheerful, optimistic, passionate, and tender man. I can offer a woman my tenderness, feminine care, romantic, sensuality. I imagine my future family to be strong, friendly, based on love, and trust.
I would like to meet a good, honest, and understanding woman, who is able to respect and appreciate a man, who has also a strong will and whose words are entirely corresponds with her actions. I am looking for my soul mate, whom I will give all my love and care...am just a real man, who needs a real strong woman. I cannot stand the lies and hypocrisy. You will find in me a sincere companion. I am sociable and sympathetic person. If anyone needs my help I am always ready to do it. I think I make a good impression, and people like me. I am neat and very polite. I was brought up very traditionally, but I am not a goody - I like to have fun, I like jokes. But I am very serious when it goes about man-woman relations and family, about responsibility and duty.