Information on romance scams and scammers.
#306153 by Furious Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 pm
Does romance scammers use courier services to get money?

Here is an example from FB identity: Thomson Kier, mail: [email protected]

And mail from him:
Hello my love, how are you and how is your today ? thanks for the mail, I just got it.. Honey I have sent you the money today, I used one of the leading courier company here in Kabul to send the parcel to you, the name of then courier company is STARTIMES COURIER SERVICE COMPANY.. Below is the attached airway bill of the parcel and according to the courier company, it is due to arrive your home in 3 working days ( Friday ) so please take note of the date my love..
Honey I think you just need to pay for local charges there which I think will not be too high ... I wanted to pay it here but they said it's not possible cause it depends on the country and that it has to be paid in the country of acceptances, so honey if there is any need for you to pay for anything I want you to find a way to get the money and pay for the local charges and then when the package gets to you you will take the money and replace it from whom or were you took from, and now you do not have to worry about your bills and taxes cause I'm paying  for all that as well, when you get the package I will send the 6 digits code for unlocking....
Advertisement

#306500 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 am
Whatever it say's the scammer is still trying to steal your money. There is no shipping company. Just the scammer or his gang playing all roles. There is no package being sent. The scammer wants you to pay fee's to his gang for a fake package.

I want you to find a way to get the money and pay for the local charges

Another scammer lie. He does not care if you go homeless or can not buy needed prescriptions. He is a thief and does whatever it takes to steal your money.

do not have to worry about your bills and taxes cause I'm paying for all that

Please stop all contact with the thief and his gang.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#306517 by Furious Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:21 am
Trying to paste fake document again to notify others.

Should I inform any other sites or places that they use fake documents?
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed image tags