Information on romance scams and scammers.
#306571 by rococo Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 am
http://sexynaija.com/member/profile.php ... _id=199510
trumelife
female, 26 y/o, newyork, United States
Activity: 1 day(s) ago
Looking for male
Your real name amina
Headline looking for love
Desired Relationship Friendship
My birthday 10-04-1990
My match age 18-106
Occupation business
Religion Christian

hello my name Amina.
I will like to be your friend only if you contact me for more communication because i will like to tell you more about my self if you can write me with my email so that i can share my pictures with you and tell you mare please contact me at; ([email protected])
Advertisement

#306572 by rococo Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:48 am
http://www.cupidoparamayores.com/member ... lkise.html
realkise: looking for love
Female, 26 years, Algolsheim, Alsace, France
I am a woman
seeking Man
Date of Birth 03-04-1990

My match age 20-106
Common interests to share Dining out
Desired Relationship Love
Occupation business
Religion Caodaism
Interests Fishing / Hunting

hello
my name Amina
I will like to be your friend only if you contact me for more communication because i will like to tell you more about my self if you can write me with my email so that i can share my pictures with you and tell you mare please contact me at; ([email protected])
Image <<< stolen from Tricia Correia
#306593 by malu53 Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:50 am
just for clarification
the pic does NOT show a scammer
but the image is abused by a scammer

first pic stolen from the gallery/portfolio of a Chicago photographer
Andrew Collings Photography, Inc.
imagellands.com/picture-me-portrait-studio-corporate-office.html
#306725 by malu53 Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:12 am
MY DEAR FRIEND,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Amina patrick, am from France i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my mother at the age of 16 years, i believe in honesty and integrity and trustworthy relationship

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage that is why i contacted you and i have more things to tell you letter on my nest mail as soon as you respond to my mail please i want you to tell me more about yourself too I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin i want to hear from you as soon as possible and i will tell you more as soon as you respond, attached my photos?

thanks and best regard
your Friend
karoline
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016

sent the second pic posted

...i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom ...

can also be found in this thread several times
viewtopic.php?p=256339#p256339
#338149 by malu53 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 pm
came accross this scammer on zorpia
profile already deleted
claimed to be from Roubaix, France

hello
my name Amina