Information on romance scams and scammers.
#306924 by Calvin Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 am
Reply: [email protected]

Hello Dear,

I thank you for your response in advance. I really appreciate you maybe i should show it by telling you a little about myself. My name is Evelyn Marcus, I am a citizen of Canada. Originally I live in Ajax Canada and am 43 years old.. I am a widow and i have no children. I am a Maritime Doctor working with shipping company.

I am currently the Chief Medical Surgeon. As head of Marine Medical Section on board ship, i work closely with the Captain, occasionally holding equal rank, to ensure and responsible for the health and medical aspect of the people on board in the vessel are completely managed and control. A challenging job i must say and I am passionate about my work and my contributions. I also use the opportunity giving my work to engage in some other business like supply of medical equipments and drugs from Asia to South America.

I'm a simple woman who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading. What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right?
I hope this is a good enough introductions for now. Thanks again, hope to read from you again.

Now is your turn to tell me about yourself, You name, your nationality, what you do,your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely Yours.
Evelyn ,

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement