Information on romance scams and scammers.
#306978 by malu53 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:31 pm
Good day, First of all I want to report to express with intention has a great wish to write to you and what my interests... It is wery heavy to scribble active and start to be represented, i'm n't to get used to do it, but why not try it's case. I to comprehend you are looking appointment others peple, as well as serious favor is that so? If so, then I will be very glad to be on friendly terms with you. I can tell more than it is enough about myself and about my life, but I will do it, if you answer me. but you can see a mind's eye my way of looking at my photos! can happen I'm not interested in yu, and it'll be veri drearily for me. Bikos you're interesting to me, let me communikation with you and learn more abut yu. I rely that you sent me your foto. I think you are a good partner, and you need a serious relationship, as well as me. I want to find your other half. you are interested in me, and I wish to know more about you. I have no mistrust that this letter will be the first step towards our dream. If you have the same aspiration as mine, we should to take the first steps to talk. I don't wish to lose his chance, so I will be glad if you to show the relation
Reply-To: Girl Ekaterinka < [email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016
client-ip: 183.79.57.98 <<< yahoo Japan

Advertisement