Information on romance scams and scammers.
#308745 by malu53 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:58 pm
oasis
jamescarterk
About Me
2682mi
Male 51
Lake Worth | Florida | United States

To begin with I would like to admit that I have a strange gift to attract people. I have a lot of acquaintances and friends. All of them say that I have a quality that very few people can claim. I am great if you need a sympathetic ear or advice. I can describe myself as a sweet gentle, very kind and smart Man. In life I always follow two principles. I stick to the point that every woman is an architect of his own fortune. That's why I can say that I am rather determined person. And besides it I always try to do as I would be done by. It should be added that I am always open for new adventures. I am a creative person.

What I'm Looking For
She is ready for a real meeting. Seriously looking for a relationship. She is faithful and reliable, mature, loving and caring. All the other things including age, height, weight and so on does not matter for me. Am I asking too much? I do not search for an ideal woman, we are not angels and we all have our merits and demerits. It is important to be able to understand and have patience, to appreciate close people. Do you agree? My woman wishes to have family relations, with whom I will feel safe, serious and knows what is necessary for it. I know how make you happy and I am ready to present to you keys from my heart! I want to find the woman who will be with me for the rest of our lives. If you are really to start a new period in your life, if you also want to create a family, if you want to spend the rest of your life with a man who will be only yours and who will make every your day bright and unforgettable

I'm seeking Women
Age Range 45 to 90
Maximum Distance Members anywhere in United States.
Spoken Languages English
Relationship Status Widow/Widower
Nationality Jamaican
Ethnicity African American
Eye Colour Hazel
Hair Colour Black
Intention I'm ready for a relationship
Marriage Views Marriage is important
Romance Very romantic
Exercise Habits Exercise more than 5 times a week
Occupation Business Owner
Education Bachelors Degree
Food Preference Vegetarian
Have Children Have children, live with me
Want Children Undecided
Religion Christian/Catholic

Advertisement

#308747 by malu53 Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:05 pm
My Name Is James Brown Rojas By name , 51yrs years old live in AZ I'm single with I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home. I'm a Contractor working as a petroleum refining consultant for a large multinational corporation. I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman I'm a simple man with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving with a great sense of humor I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right woman I'm searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, My commitment to this woman will be till the end of time when i find her asking her hand in marriage is all i ever hope for, I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this woman at any cost for any reason. I believe that a woman should be able to look up to her man for protection, for well being, and for strength. I intend on fulfilling these roles without failure, I will be this one special woman's knight in shinning armor. This special woman will know that I am deeply in love with her, for I am the type of man that showers her in my love, Whether it be flowers, gifts of candy or jewelry, or just a simple "I love you" and a kiss, she will always know she is loved and appreciated. I hope to have caught your attention with this words, and would like to discover who you really are, and how much love you have inside of your heart after been heart broken, For you could be the woman i am searching for. The only person that truly knows that answer is God himself. I am willing to take the chance and see, if you are willing to get along. Someone once told me "It is better to have lived life and regret what we have done, than to never have lived and regret doing nothing." I believe this to be true. If you decide that you are interested in discovering the real me and seeing if I'm the man you are searching for, please write back to me.
James
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016

Image Image Image