Information on romance scams and scammers.
#308779 by malu53 Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:56 am
tagged
Giorgio Melis
Last Active:7 hours ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

sent friend request

also on Fb
uid: 100012877484197
Giorgio Melis
Lives in Bologna, Italy
From Glasgow, United Kingdom
Advertisement

#308780 by malu53 Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:59 am
Thank you for writing black to me, how are you ? I hope everything is fine, and you had a nice day over there in your world. Honestly, I have waited for ages now to read from you since now, although I kindly understand my message came to you as a surprise.i we like to no you better and all so be your very good friend can you just tell me more about you general.i hope to read from you soon.
i we really like to no you better my dearest.add me no facebook so that can talk better and no more about each other in general my name on facebook Giorgio Melis or send me your name .have a nice day my dearest
sorry for reply you lately my dearest .the mail you giver to me i was not able to sent a massage :lol: to the mail i don t no what happen to the mail.my mail [email protected]
tagged profile already scamlisted
#308805 by malu53 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 am
Thank you for your email address, how are you? I hope everything is fine with there in your world. Honestly, I am glad that you write back to me in generally my dearest, and thank you for your time, as well my dearest. I will like to write more about myself here in generally, to enable you know me. I am originally from Bologna, Italy but now based in Glasgow, United Kingdom. I am a Self Employed Businessman a Routine Trader, Great merchant, who deals on raw materials for the constructions of social amenities. Meanwhile I will also like to know more better, and be your very good friend. Firstly I will like to know more about you right now, however knowing with much questions, and answers we will be able to know each other more better in generally my dearest.

Honestly, you look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, I don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment, and also I am so interested in getting to know more about you. I signed into the dating site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and above all, have a good sense of humor, someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship my dearest.

Do you have a large family? What is your marital status ?
Are you a working class ? What is the nature of your job ?
Are you new here on Facebook? Do you find Facebook useful for communication ?
What is your past experience here with friends here on this s?

Honestly, please tell me what is your past experience here on social network, or do you have any bad experience here on this dating site ? Please let me know as soon as possible, however knowing I am new here, and I want to learn more better you right now. Honestly, like I have said lately, I will like us both to write much on email, to enable us get to know much about each other in private, and also I often access my personal email more than this social site my dear, due to the nature of my job my dearest. Honestly, I will await to read from you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Giorgio Melis.
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016