Information on romance scams and scammers.
#308896 by SpassBremse Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:50 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten Tag. Wie geht es Ihnen? Wie ist Ihre Stimmung? Ich will Sie besser erkennen. Ich suche den Mensch im Internet fur die ernsten Beziehungen.
Ich habe die ernsten Absichten. Ich war verheiratet niemals, und ich habe die Kinder nicht. Mein Name ist Veronika. Ich bin freundlich und ruhiges Frau.
Ich hoffe, dass du nicht der Perverse. Und du wirst meine nackten Fotografien nicht bitten. Ich hoffe, dass du der gute Mann.
Wenn du unsere Bekanntschaft fortsetzen willst, so werde ich dir grosser von mir erzahlen.
Ich will, dass du ein wenig von dir auch erzahlt hast. Wie heisst du? Wo wohnst du? Wie alt bist du?
Ich wollte deine Fotografien sehen. Sei liebenswurdig, sende mir deine Fotografien. Ich werde deine Antwort warten.
Deine neue Freundin Veronika.

Good day. How are you? How is your mood? I want to recognize you better. I am looking for man on the Internet for serious relations.
I have the serious intentions. I was never married, and I did not have the children. My name is Veronika. I am friendly and calm woman.
I hope that you are not the pervert. And you will not ask my naked photographs. I hope you are the good man.
If you want to continue our acquaintance, I will tell you more of me.
I want you to have a little bit of you too. What is your name? Where do you live? How old are you?
I wanted to see your photographs. Be affectionate, send me your photographs. I will wait for your answer.
Your new friend Veronika.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement