Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309005 by malu53 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 am
cs
Wildheart97
Hopeless romantic looking for the one
I am a: 51 yr-old man seeking women, 45-75
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Into general construction,contractors in the residential buildings, civil,
Income: $75,000 to $100,000
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure

About me:
I respect the direct approach that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say also lean one of my trademark this is for myself

I’m looking for:
Well I would like someone love and respect for who I am someone who is fun to be around and likes to laugh enjoys being outdoors going for long romantic walk that enjoys the simple things in life
Advertisement

#309006 by malu53 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:41 am
since September 20 on FB
uid: roy.macaulay.1
Roy Macaulay
Lives in Stella, North Carolina
Divorced

About Roy
I think that I am a very communicative person as I like to be around the people very much and I try to understand them and never judge. I like to have dreams and goals in life and it gives me a pleasure to reach what I have planned. I like to analyze my life from time to time and learn on the mistakes we make sometimes. I like traveling a lot and it is always exciting to visit new places in the world and get new impressions of life. I believe that live is not the days that passed but those that stayed in our memory forever. Besides, I like yoga and improving spiritual part of me.
#309007 by malu53 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 am
sugardaddyforme
Love bug
46-year-old SugarDaddy
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Seeking SugarBaby 39 - 51

Personal Details
Marital Status: Divorced
Race: Caucasian
Income: $200,000 to $300,000

About Me:
A sound, well behaved, kind and loving man whom knows how to treat people in a very special and kind way.

What I'm Looking For
A sweet, caring and loving woman whom wants be happy for the entire rest of our lives and ready to be a Queen in my Palace.

Looking For

#309008 by malu53 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:46 am
Yes I was married for almost 20yrs and have a beautiful daughter. I got divorced about 4 yrs ago and life's been really tough without a partner, someone to love, adore, cherish n care for u know. I live here in Stella North Carolina. What bout you?
Need a christian girl to be with.
Later
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016