Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309214 by malu53 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:52 pm
encounter on christiandate <<< scammer banned by now

still on FB
uid: 100013950151067
Carlos Prado
Staff Sergeant (SSgt) at United States Army National Gaurd
Studied US.Army at CMI, California Military Institute <<< US.Army · Usa, Smolenskaya Oblast', Russia :lol:
Great Mills High School, Great Mills, Maryland
Lives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
California, Maryland - Home Town
Widowed

Image Image

Image Image
Advertisement

#309215 by malu53 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:57 pm
I 'm glad to read back from you. I'm sorry I took so long to reply you. I was super busy working. I'm currently serving here in Syria, home is Harrisburg PA. I lost who I was for so long devoting my whole being to the Army devoted 25 active years of my life to this job as a Field Artillery Amor and Engineer and Construction Supervisor, Sergeant First Class/Platoon Sgt. at Army National Guard, Sergeant First Class at Oklahoma Army National Guard and Forward Observer/Tanker/Convoy Security at United States Army. I also have my own Lumber Home Construction business. I'm divorced I also love to go horseback riding I love to cuddle which I miss that so much especially after a hard days work I miss coming home to someone and miss doing things together and sharing goals it's hard being a single parent at times especially when you have to play two different roles like a mother role and a father role but I love my kids they are my world and life. I miss running ( I ran CC and track in high school). I miss working out (took basket ball training in high school as well). I'm finally learning to be happy again. God I love to laugh and smile and make other people feel good about themselves. I'm finally putting the pieces of my heart back together again and it feels good. My kids are my life, but I can make room for the right person. I have so much love to give. I miss being held.. ok sorry to sentimental right now. ;)
I so could talk to you for hours just to listen to you. I listen to just about any kind of music but am partial to country. I'm a glass half full type of person if you cant tell. lol. Eventually one day I want to travel the world. Heck I would be happy traveling the United States right now. There's so much I have seen and experienced.. One day I hope to take my wife to Disney World. Then a trip through Europe for me. hehe. I don't smoke but I do drink (moderately) but can do without it. I'm the type of person that is too nice. I will literally give a stranger the shirt off my back if he/she needed it, no questions asked. Some people take advantage of my kindness, but to me that's on them, not me. I'm not going to change who I am because my ex eloped with an Aussie or bad people. I love love love to cuddle. Especially around. I love to read. Sometimes 3 books at a time back home. James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell are my favorites. 5 is my favorite number I love sports, to play and watch. Baseball is my favorite sport (I was raised on it). I love to bowl (again raised on it). My family is loud and obnoxious but ultimately we love each other and used to have each others back in the past but now we not really close a family because of what my father did. My mother has Alzheimer's and is living in a nursing home in Mexico Hmm don't know what else to tell you. Oh and yes, Got 2 kids Kaitlyn is 21 and Kyle is only 29, they are my whole world.
Carlos
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016