Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309730 by SpassBremse Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 pm
Reply To: [email protected]

Guten Abend. Wie geht es dir? Wie ist deine Stimmung? Ich wollte dich besser erkennen. Ich suche den Mann online fur die langfristigen Beziehungen. Ich habe den Wunsch, dich kennenzulernen.
Ich die einsame Frau, und ich habe keine Kinder. Ich heisse Veronika. Ich bin liebenswurdig und friedlich Madchen. Ich denke, dass Sie nicht der Perverse. Und Sie wirst die nackten Bilder nicht erbitten.
Ich glaube, dass Sie der wurdige Mensch. Wenn Sie unsere Bekanntschaft entwickeln wirst, so werde ich Ihnen grosser von mir erzahlen. Ich wollte, dass du grosser von dir auch erzahlt hast.
Was ist Ihr Name? Wo kommst du her? Wie alt sind Sie gereist? Mir ist es interessant Ihre Bilder sehen. Bitte, sende mir Ihre Bilder. Ich werde Ihre Antwort mit Ungeduld warten.
Deine neue Freund Veronika.

Good evening. How are you? How is your mood? I wanted to see you better. I am looking for the man online for long term relationships. I have the desire to meet you.
I am the lonely woman, and I have no children. My name is Veronika. I am loving and peaceful girl. I think that you are not the pervert. And you will not ask the naked pictures.
I believe that you are the worthy man. If you will develop our reputation, I will tell you more of me. I wanted you to tell me more about you.
What's your name? Where are you from? How old did you travel? It is interesting to see your pictures. Please, send me your pictures. I will wait for your reply with impatience.
Your new friend Veronika.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement