Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309801 by SpassBremse Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:24 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Schonen tag meine freund. Ich bin froh Sie zu treffen. Ich hoffe dass sie nicht uber diese Kommunikation ausmacht. Dies ist mein erster Brief an Sie. Ich hoffe, es wird sie interessieren.
Ich bin ein gewohnlicher einsames Madchen. Ich schreibe mit Blick auf Sie zu erkunden und die weitere kommunikation. Ich habe nur ernsthaft uber unsere Liebe.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach ernsthaften und dauerhaften Beziehung. Ich hoffe, Sie werden mich fragen nicht nackt Photos. Da dies kann in der Kommunikation fuhren.
Ich hoffe, ich habe Interesse an Ihnen und Sie werden nicht ohne die Aufmerksamkeit auf meinen Brief hinterlassen. Ich sende Ihnen mein Photo.
Ich werde auf eine antwort von Ihnen warten und Ihre Photos. Wenn ich nicht daran interessiert bin, dann kann man nicht auf diesen Beitrag antworten.
Ich verstehe, dass. Aber ich hoffe, dass ihr mir alle die gleiche Antwort. Je mehr spreche ich uber mich in meinem nachsten Brief. Nataliya.

Enjoy my friend day. I am glad to meet you. I hope she does not know about this communication. This is my first letter to you. I hope it will interest you.
I am an ordinary lonely girl. I am writing with a view of you to explore and the further communication. I only have serious about our love.
I am looking for serious and lasting relationship. I hope you will not ask me naked photos. Since this can lead to communication.
I hope I am interested in you and you will not leave without my attention on my letter. I will send you my photo.
I will wait for a response from you and your photos. If I am not interested, then you can not answer this post.
I understand that. But I hope you give me all the same answer. The more I speak about myself in my next letter. Nataliya.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement