Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309993 by AlanJones Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:14 am
Reply-to: Alena - [email protected]

Hi! How is your day?
I'm - Alena. I am 35 years old. Im look for a serious relationships.
If you're also interest in a serious relationships, then we could start to chat with you.
We could exchange lettars and images, if you are interest in my offer.
Iam beg you not to write me if you arenot interest in a serious relationship.
If you mail me, Im'will write you more about myself and send your fotos.
Send me your reply on my email-box: [email protected]
I'm will be waiting for your messege!
Bye-bye Alena.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#310220 by AlanJones Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 am
New email address - [email protected]

Hello my new friend XXX!
I am very pleased that you have written to me, to be honest, I never thought that you pay attention to me.
But I'm really glad to receive your letter, and I hope that your letter marks the beginning of our friendship.
I would very much like to meet you better, and so I want to tell you more about myself.
I would like to also see your answer with your photos and the story of his life.
My name is Alena, I am 35 years old, my birthday 25 March.
I live in Russia, in a small provincial town called Glasov, maybe you'll find the town on the Internet and read about it, if you're interested.
At the moment, I am not married and have no children. I live with my parents in a small apartment.
Just want to tell you that I had already been married once, but our marriage with this man was not a long one.
I would not like to touch on this subject, I will talk about his personal life in his next letter.
I work in a primary school teacher at the local school. I love children and give them the knowledge at a very early age brings me pleasure.
it is this, and I dedicated my life to. I studied at the Pedagogical Institute.
I'm always happy when my children get new knowledge, and I see that they like the way I conduct lessons.
I love the sport, and a healthy lifestyle, so I do not have bad habits.
I hope that my short story like you. I hope also to learn about you as much as possible.
During our correspondence, you will learn more and more about me.
I want you to tell me about their work, about their plans to life. If you have children and if you were married?
At this point I want to finish my letter, and I hope that you will answer me.
I am sending you some of their photos, hope you like them.
I look forward to your early reply, your new girlfriend Alena

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310515 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:00 am

Hello my friend XXX!
I am very glad to see your letter again!
it is a bit unusual for me to communicate with a man from another country, but our correspondence begins to bring me pleasure!
And before you communicate with the girls on the internet from another country? Or is it you do so for the first time?
I read your letter with great pleasure, and I want to say that fully agree with your every word.
I was very surprised that I met a man with thoughts similar to mine, I did not think I would be so impressed by your letter!
I would like to tell you a little about his past life, if you do not mind, and you will understand why I decided to look for online dating.
As I said, once I was married, and now I am in the divorce about four years.
He always behaved like a gentleman, I was in love with him, but that all changed when we became a family.
At first everything was fine, but then it happened irreparable, I found the opposite direction of her husband.
I took alone with a strange woman a classic situation, I returned home from work earlier than usual, and saw her husband.
I could not hold back her tears, and of course I became hysterical, my ex-husband began to scream at me.
He thought that he would be able to reassure me cry, but I was hurt inside the heart was beating so hard as not beating ever.
And then he went very badly, he came up and just hit me in the face and I fell to the floor ...
You can imagine my condition at that time? I do not even want to remember how bad I was.
Then I filed for divorce, I had reason and evidence that I with this person is no longer on the road.
It was really painful and that is why I am a long time could not believe men. That is why all the time after the divorce I was alone.
For a long time I was hurt and I just could not hold back tears every night, but one day I decided for myself that it is not necessary to cry out for this bastard.
There were men who wanted to start a dialogue with me, but it was hard to communicate with them, because I was afraid that the situation will repeat itself.
I decided to start a dialogue on the Internet, because in a letter to me much easier to talk about themselves and communicate on various topics.
At that moment I was very supported by my parents, whom I love and respect, who immediately took me to live to himself.
Unfortunately, I am the only child in the family, because my parents could not have a second for some reason.
My friend, you have brothers or sisters? What you relationship with them? You often get together? What is your relationship with your parents?
At this point I do not say goodbye to you, but I want to tell you soon, your Alena

Image Image Image Image

#310516 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:03 am

Hi my friend!
More recently, we have started our relationship, my name is Alena, you remember me?
I am very surprised that our communication has stopped very quickly, why did you stop me to answer?
I understand that maybe you have no time, and I hope that our relationship continue.
Or you just do not want to communicate with me? If so, then just tell me about it.
I'll be waiting for your answer, your girlfriend Alena

Image Image

#315986 by AlanJones Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 am

Hello my friend XXX!
I would like to ask you not to pay attention to the distance between us. Why can not we just be friends and exchange letters?
So I ask you not to create a problem because of the distance, if you want to continue to communicate with me.
The distance between us is becoming smaller with the help of the internet, is not it?
My friend, in my last letter I told you about the divorce with her husband, and how he once broke my feelings.
After that, it was hard to start communicating with the men, all because of my trust in the male sex was gone.
I have always been honest and open in front of people, but it is these qualities let me down, and then it is very difficult to trust people.
I was open and honest with her husband, and has always been kind to him, and he took advantage of me and as a result it turned out that I was very sick.
And I would not want someone to play again on my feelings and took advantage of my trust, that is what I have got this conversation.
In the world of a lot of deception and lies, but lies have never led anyone to anything good, do you agree with me?
So I would like to see our communication and correspondence was based only on honesty, it is very important to me.
At this point in my life closer to me there is no one except my parents, they always supported me in everything.
I sometimes envied his parents, but of course, white, good envy, is that they are very fond of each other.
I never heard my father ever abused my mother and all the more raised his hand to her.
They always shine with happiness when they are together, and I'm glad their happiness, I'm glad that they met in this life.
Maybe me trying to meet such a man, but like I said, I could not trust people, and therefore could not meet and start a relationship.
I'm sorry for what I pour out the soul in this letter, but for me these are very important things, and I would like you to know about this.
Besides the parents I have a few friends with whom I like to spend time.
We communicate with school-age, and try to always and everywhere to help each other and support each other.
We often get together to walk or just sit in a cafe and drinking a cup of tea and a piece of cake to discuss how last week.
I am grateful to my friends that they released me from this veil that covered me after the divorce.
Only thanks to them I believed in myself and decided to try to start a chat with a man over the Internet.
And I'm glad I listened to the advice of his friends, because I met with such a wonderful person as you.
Do you have friends with whom you like to spend your time? There are people with whom you communicate all my life, and who knows all about you?
Your girlfriend Alena

Image Image Image Image Image