Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310512 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:57 am
Reply-to: Lenusik Lady - [email protected]

Greetings my man, excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Elena! It will be nice and very exciting to exchange our thoughts,emotions and fotos! You know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active,open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards! Please forward me some of your latest pictures. I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too. Hope to hear from you soon. Elena

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#314341 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:15 am

Hello XXX,

Dear XXX, thanks you for your letter. I am glad you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

Well, my name - Elena, as you to know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. I'm 30 years. My birthday on May, 27th. My height 5,7. My weight 54 kg. I live in city Kirov. Kirov known city of Russia. Kirov - very much beautiful city. I have finished medical university. I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 3 years. It was very much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give health of people, to help them. Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. You think, what it - good dream? Probably that I shall work in Clinic, as the basic surgeon.

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I Decided to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope, that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you, that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best regards.

Elena...

PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#314342 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:15 am

Hello I've already sent you my letter with photos but you still didn't
answer... Why? You did not like my photo? Have you received my letter?
Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately or maybe my
photos and everything what was written there didn't interest you at
all??? Please write me at least a note of explanation, because most of
all I'm afraid of indefinite situation when you don't now what to
expect...Hope to hear from you soon.

Elena

#314343 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 am

Hello I've already sent you my letter. Have you received my letter?
Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately??? Why? Please
write me at least a note of explanation Ok

Hope to hear from you soon,
Elena..

#314344 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 am

Hello How is your health? How is your mood? I'm looking forward to
learn you better.This working day was really hard for me and I got
really tired, but in spite of my mood I think that I'm due to write to
you because I'm,as if,charging with positive energy and warmth from
our correspondence.How was your day?????? I with impatience shall wait
for your letter. Have a nice mood

Elena

#314345 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 am

Hello how are you doing? How is your mood? I've already got attached
so much to you that I miss when I can't read your regular letter or
can't answer to you. My everyday thoughts are about you: your cheerful
mood, health, success. I’ve seriously thought today about the future
of our communication. Hope to hear from you soon.

Elena

#314346 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:17 am

Hello How are you doing? How is your mood? I always think of you no
matter where and no matter what I do. My everyday thoughts are about
you: your cheerful mood, health, good luck. Hope this letter will find
you in high mood... I've already got attached so much to you that I
miss when I can't read your regular letter or can't answer to you. I
consider that it's impossible to be alone always,it's necessary to
have such friend with whom it's possible to talk smth about,who could
help and be pleased at you anytime: at difficult or happy
minute.Simply I'd like to say that I thank the destiny that it has
given me an opportunity to acquaint with you.Each your letter makes my
soul and mood be in high spirits.

Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately.
Hope to hear from you soon

Elena

#314347 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:17 am

Hello How are you doing? How is your mood? Each your letter makes my
soul and mood be in high spirits. I'd like to return to our
correspondence.How was your day?????? I hope that you write to me very
soon because without your letters my life seems boring.I shall look
forward to hearing from you.

Elena

#335467 by malu53 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 am
Greetings, Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interested in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name Natalya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also look man with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still alone and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to look a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Natulechka
pics already in thread

Reply-To: Girl Nataloka <[email protected]>
IP: 14.190.249.122, Thái Nguyên, Vietnam
#381846 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Hi my dear stranger! I am very happy to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothering you. I'm very lonely and weared to live. Some of my friends advised me to using the internet to meet for new love. Iam hope it will be a very serious action that will change all my life. I have not used this method of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our dialogue, I'll be very happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to talk about me in the first email. For a begin I must need to write about my name. I'm Oluschka. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think itis about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will do happy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your variety images. Therefore, I send you my foto.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

I hope you enjoy it all and we can now more often and interesting to talk. All the best, Olgchik!
Originating IP: 176.56.4.93
Originating ISP: Closed Joint Stock Company Transtelecom
City: Zlatoust
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019