Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311136 by SpassBremse Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:13 pm
Reply To: bespechnyj <[email protected]
Guten Abend. Wie geht es dir? Wie ist Ihre Stimmung? Ich wollte Sie besser erkennen. Ich suche den Mensch online fur die gluckliche Beziehungen.
Ich habe guten Absichten. Ich die einsame Frau, und ich habe keine Kinder. Mein Name ist Veronika. Ich bin liebenswurdig und friedlich Person. Ich glaube, dass du nicht der Perverse.
Und du wirst die nackten Bilder nicht bitten. Ich denke, dass du der gute Person. Wenn du unsere Bekanntschaft entwickeln wirst, so werde ich dir grosser von mir erzahlen.
Mir ware es wunschenswert, dass du ein wenig von dir auch erzahlt hast. Wie heissen Sie? Wo kommst du her? Was ist Ihr Alter? Ich will deine Bilder sehen.
Bitte, sende mir deine Bilder. Ich werde deine Antwort warten.
Deine neue Freundin Veronika.

Good evening. How are you? How is your mood? I wanted to see you better. I am looking for people online for the happy relationships.
I have good intentions. I am the lonely woman, and I have no children. My name is Veronika. I am loving and peaceful person. I believe that you are not the pervert.
And you will not ask the naked pictures. I think that you are the good person. If you will develop our reputation, I will tell you more about me.
It would be desirable for me to tell you a little about you. What's your name? Where are you from? What is your age? I want to see your pictures.
Please, send me your pictures. I will wait for your answer.
Your new friend Veronika.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement