Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311137 by SpassBremse Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:14 pm
Nice to meet you If I understood you aright, you dig for for acquaintance and the serious contact, also as well as I am seek of it. I'm right? If it is properly, I supplicate to you answer to me and it will be suggest that you interested in me. I don't wit that to compose you now, after all I am not sure, whether you will write to me and whether in general there are you in search of the love. So I won't compose you a lot about myself.. If you reply, I will write to you surely and I will compose to you more about myself. of course, it is difficult to compose the first woman and start acquaintance - it is probably not correctly. But after all it is the Internet and even if you won't became interested in me, anything bad doesn't befall.. I'm right? But I am optimist and I will await for your rejoin. Because you interested me and I would like to know to you more. And who knows, this writting the first step to our dream is possible that, namely to find the half. I don't know you and I have small doubts so I desire to tell you at once that I treat dating seriously and I supplicate you belongs also. Because I ken that some write only for the sake of entertainments and to have a good time. If you from these people, I ask not to compose me. But I have feeling that you are the serious man} and that you will understand that I compose in this letter and that I look for. I'm right? I will end and I will hope that you will write to me. By the way my name is Burn. I live in Georgua! And continuation about myself I will write in the following letter if you write me

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement