Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311452 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:25 pm
Brooks David <[email protected]>
Hello honey,

i just got back to my service apartment now...honey things are getting hard for me, the Indonesia government increased in their government taxes in clearing of goods, The worth of the contract is $1,250,000.00 Dollars and the customs & immigration requested me to pay $159,000 dollars in total for Tax and clearing fee before my goods can be release to me for delivery. I was able to raise and deposit $150,000 Dollars as part payment, which i came down here with, that i converted from travellers check to cash, balance $9,000 dollars which is to be paid before the goods can be release to me. The customs said their charges is so high this time due to the increment of the Indonesia government tax in goods clearing.

My Darling, Right now i have no extra cash with me, the only money that i came to Indonesia with is $150,000 Dollars which i thought will be enough for me to clear my goods and deliver to my client site, which i declared at the airport immigration before traveling with the money down here but i never knew that this country government has increased in their taxes and clearing fee. Right now the Indonesia customs would only have my goods release if i complete the balance payment of $9,000 Dollars, so i had to get their account information so i can make use of my online banking to make the balance payment to them right away because i have limited days now to make sure this goods is been deliver to the site due to the estimated date of delivery sign on the contract agreement letter between me and my client, but now i can't access my online banking here, so i had to contact my bank 24hrs customer service regarding this.

My bank contacted me back letting me know that i was suppose to send application letter to apply for my online banking that it is to be use in Indonesia before traveling here, so i ask them now what am i going to do because i need this $9,000 Dollars urgently, and my bank said nothing they can do right away because of the duration of time i need the money so urgent because i need to clear my goods right away. My bank said if i send application letter to apply for release of the online banking in Indonesia it will take 8 weeks before approve and take 7 working days after approve before the money can be transferred to me here in Indonesia this is a big problem for me because if my goods stay too long here at the airport without clearing it, there will be demurrage which is, i will have to pay for extra charges and that will cost so much thousands of dollars again. Also my client will be so mad at me because it will be a breach of contract, am suppose to deliver this goods this week or before Friday day this week, if i delay any further it means my balance payment of $800,000.00 Dollars will be ONHOLD and this will go a long way to affect my business profits.

Please darling am confused right now, i don't know what to do..I really need to raise this balance $9,000 Dollars so that my goods can be release to me for immediate delivery to my client site. I tried to use my Debit Card to withdraw money from the ATM Machine here, i find out that it can only dispense just $300 Dollars per day, that means i need 30 days to be able to raise the balance fee i need to complete my payment, i feel so sad..tears running down from my eyes, i don't know what to do now my love, am confuse!

My client will only make any further payment to me if only they see their goods in the site otherwise i will be in a big problem, my company name is as-take here and also my balance they owe me $800,000.00 Dollars. i don't have no close person to contact to assist me, am always the one who help people when they run to me. My love, I really need your assistance honey, I just have to share with you what am passing through right now because we are already of same body and soul, you are my lady and i think it right to share with you what's happening to me now. I need your help if you can my love, so please assist me to raise the balance $9,000 Dollars i need to settle with the customs for the clearance so that my goods can be release to me. Immediately i complete the delivery my client will be able to pay me my balance $800,000.00 Dollars right away, when i arrive UK this weekend i will pay you back your money you helped me with.

Sweetheart, i never ask a lady for help before, am so ashamed of myself now. Am sorry for any inconveniences this must have cost you. Please do your best to assist me, i promise i will make you proud of me when i see you this weekend. I will be here patiently waiting to hear from you my love. Thanks for your understanding.

Love you so much honey and miss you. I know am a man but this is too much for me, I never experience this before. I never ask help from a woman before...am so ashamed of myself honey. Am supposed to be the one taking care of you, and I know you got a lot of expensive around you at the moment.

Your Virtuous Man

David Brooks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#325789 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 pm
What it Really Means to Love One Another

The latest email from this scammer attempting to get his previous victims to respond. If you received this email or something similar the best thing to do is ignore the email without any response to the scammer.

Have you ever clutched your purse a little tighter as you slowly inched away from someone who may have looked or dressed differently than you? Or, you thought to yourself “quick, look busy” when you noticed your needy neighbor walking your way? Or, have you ever ignored a stranger who just kept talking to you as you waited in line together at the coffee shop, or internet which you cannot see? angel always comes mostly when you cannot even tell or recognized when its around till he departed. You’re not alone. God His with us.

It is human nature for us to remove ourselves from situations that are uncomfortable - to take one look at the poorly dressed, unkempt stranger in the grocery line and move on over to aisle three. And, maybe, we feel validated sometimes, because, well, what if he had a dangerous weapon or a police record or something - we shouldn’t put ourselves in danger.???

However, God calls us to be brave - to be uncomfortable - to share His love with all who cross our paths. Scripture states that we should “not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.” Hebrews 13:2 NIV

Would we have acted busy or moved over an aisle if we knew that unkempt stranger was an angel of God? Of course not.

This week, we encourage you to ask God to help you step out of your comfort zone. Make the connection, offer encouragement, and share His love with someone you might normally overlook or avoid all together. After all, if we are called to truly love one another - that means we must see past outer appearances, we must see past the little annoying behaviors of others, and we must see past the awkwardness of new situations. We must look past these things so that we can get to the hearts of those who are placed in our paths.

Is there someone in your life you’d like to reach back out to? Maybe you have two-or-three people in mind? Send them an encouraging Ecard today, invite them to coffee or send them an encouraging card or gift. And for those who you happen upon in the grocery store or the coffee shop line, stock up on these Scripture Shareables to pass out when the moment presents itself.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon