Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311518 by SpassBremse Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Hey! Wie geht es Ihnen? Wie ist Ihre Stimmung? Ich will dich besser erkennen. Ich suche den Person im Internet fur die ehrliche Beziehungen. Ich habe die ernsten Absichten. Ich die freie Frau, und ich habe die Kinder nicht. Ich bin Veronika. Ich bin freundlich und ruhiges Madchen. Ich denke, dass Sie nicht der vulgare Person. Und Sie wirst meine nackten Bilder nicht erbitten. Ich glaube, dass Sie der anstandige Mensch. Wenn du unsere Bekanntschaft unterstutzen willst, so werde ich dir ausfuhrlicher von mir erzahlen. Ich will, dass du ausfuhrlicher von dir auch erzahlt hast. Wie heisst du? Wo kommen Sie her? Was ist Ihr Alter? Mir ist es interessant Ihre Photo sehen. Bitte, sende mir Ihre Fotos. Ich werde Ihre Antwort mit Ungeduld warten. Veronusha.

Hey! How are you? How is your mood? I want to recognize you better. I am looking for the person on the internet for honest relations. I have the serious intentions. I am the free woman, and I do not have the children. I'm Veronica. I am friendly and calm girl. I think you are not the vulgar person. And you will not ask for my naked pictures. I believe that you are the decent man. If you want to support our acquaintance, I will tell you more about me. I want you to know more about yourself. What is your name? Where are you from? What is your age? I'm interested in your photo. Please, send me your photos. I will wait for your reply with impatience. Veronusha.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement