Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311826 by malu53 Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:57 am
Andy Sanders
Last Active: Online now!
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Español - España
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Interests:
To find the best partner

Dreams:
Having the best life with my soulmate

Best Features:
Cooking, Traveling, Sex, Shopping.

About Me:
A man with fear of God, loving and caring heart, smiles alot.

Image Image Image Image
Advertisement

#311827 by malu53 Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 am
How are you doing today i guess fine i will love to know you and see what we both shares in common, my name is Andy.
Am fine just ending the day job,
Are you interested to know me am a widower hope it doesn't scares you away from me,
If you are on whatapp we can easily chat there kindly write me so i know you got my message
I will like to say thanks so much for giving me the chance to talk with you,
Have you dated any man since there.

Good morning XXX, hope you are fine and doing well with your day, i just checked at my inbox and you did not write me since the last message i sent you, baby hope you are already at work and you are also thinking about me like i do,i will be waiting for your message have a blissfull day at work kiss

Every morning I remember how lucky and blessed I am for the opportunity to text you and let you know how much you mean to me. So on this special morning, I want to let you know that I love you and won’t stop loving you. Good morning sweetheart! sorry i have not write so early than before i have emergency job at hand the we had an engine failure i and my team have to put it on a good working condition because we are sailing 400 hundren miles away from our current location due to the heavy wind and storm that will come tonight, i will always love you and carries your name on my lip, i love my adorable one.

Am not they if i have reasons to be here for the first two months without accepting any woman and am writing you with every chance i got it means i appreciate you and i will like to hold the breath with you, XXX i like you an will love to make you my missing rib if you truly want that with me, am working here in Qatar which is easy for me to come to XXXX and meet with you as the Christmas is coming near,

I am originally from Sweden i got married to an USA woman which we had a daughter,
My wife passed on 5 years ago why i live alone now when i go back to my based but now i want to start a new life that is why am here to seek for some one who wants some one like me to be her man, am not into one night sex with any woman since i lost my wife, am discipline and careful with life i do not lie or ty to cheat on my woman, i believe in good heart and caring to my lover, i will like you to know i work as a petroleum geologist :lol: ,

Hi love how are you doing today, hope, fine, make care, do not have and write me for days now hope no problem, I was not happy about that the woman who gives me pleasure to stop writing , I'm happy now that I've read from you, you know, just please write down your phone number so I can call when I miss you, tell me all that you've done since you write to me , More kiss from me Andy
call me on this number +1 682 235 7057
phone number 682-235-7057
VoIP number
Provider: Bandwidth SMSEnabled
Cell Phone Owner
Fort Worth, TX 76244