Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4809 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Replying to this "girl" will surely get you a photograph of someone very attractive and a badly-written life story. After a while, you'll also get a request to send money by wire transfer, probably also written very badly.

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 02:48:53 +0000
To:
Subject: Hello

Hello Dear,
How are you today i hope that every things is OK with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile at (http://www.ntv.ca)and like to have communication with you if you will have the same desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.i am favour johnson. honest caring and loving. single looking for a honest some one who can help me out of my bothering if possible marriage not under must, mean while no Mather the distance because love dose not mind age or colour.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my Private Email( [email protected] ) for easiest communication so that i will give you more detail about my self and a picture of mine.thanks and remain bless.i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day,
favour.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement