Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4822 by Crispy Duck Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm
This person is posting on many dating sites (using the addy: [email protected]).

A picture of a voluptuous lady is sent with the first email:

Hello My Dear ..!

It is with the magnificently nice heart, full of Joy and Gladness, that I send you My AFFECTIONATE GREETINGS !

I am happy to send you my first e-mail for which I hope will please you a lot.

IT WOULD BE KIND OF ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF..!

My Name Is SILVER..! I Am 24 Years Old, BLACK, INTELLECTUAL From IVORY COAST ( WESTERN AFRICA) presently in UK I am Christian (Catholic), Single Woman (Never Married, No Kid), Generous, Understanding, and God Fearing Woman with EXCELLENT HUMAN QUALITIES: (Serious, Sociable , Trustworthy and Sincere), GOOD MORALITY and GOOD REPUTATION. I LOVE NOTHING THAN : SINCERITY, HARMONY, FREEDOM AND JESUS-CHRIST !

My HOBBIES And OTHER INTERESTS ARE : WRITING, TRAVELLING, TOURISM , GOURMET COOKING, INTERNET , LETTERS SPORTS , MUSIC, EXCURRSION , OUTING, SWIMMING, READING, PICNIC, RELAXED EVENING, CAMPING, DANCES, AND CULTURAL EVENTS .
Currently I am looking for FRIENDSHIP or MORE..!

I will be very happy to share with You A Good, Nice, Very Sincere and Affectionate FRIENDSHIP !
We will give ourselves a trial on Penpal Relationship and see what the future holds for us. I would really want to know more about You.

Feel free to contact me through email ID silver.mabou@yahoo. com so that we can start from there.

Pleasure of Reading You !

ALL MY BEST REGARDS…!

GOD BLESS YOU...

SILVER

Any reply sent to them results in this by return:

My most expensive,

How are you?

I am very happy to answer your e-mail, which I
sent you I - Miss Silver Mabou. Age 24. feet
5 / 6. Heavyweight 59. i am the only daughter of my late parents from Côte d'Ivoire in West Africa, who died during the war in my country the past five years (2003)
My father was a commissioner of agriculture and The Federation of Cocoa Commerce Ltd (Côte d'Ivoire) before he was assassinated on the side with my mother
at one calm morning. But I managed to escape for my dear life and collided with a neighboring country , from there i was transfer to Sangatte UK, and I am residing there now serving a lady as a house girl .

In the meantime, I am writing to you now in a Reverend Father Computer Machine if you love to know more before we move from here you can send me one of your picture!.Really it is my interest to be with you and i am willing to relocate.This is one of my picture.

I will love to know what you are doing to live, remember that you caught my attention in the plot, which was then why I wrote for the first time.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible!

from my heart

Best regards

SILVER

"SANGATTE" was a (controversial) Refugee Camp set-up in Calais, FRANCE & was closed in 2003!
Advertisement