Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313572 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm
tagged
Matt C
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American

Dreams:
to marry a woman of different race

Best Features:
character

About Me:
I am very softly spoken,very polite, very well mannered ,bad words don't appear in my vocabularies.My humerus personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence

186 friends!!!!!

Hi xxx
My name is Matt Cooper as you already know ,I am from Switzerland and i live in Cardiff City[UK].I am an Engineer by profession and work as a building Contractor ,I had my degree at the Middlesex University I am single, widowed for some years now i do have a daughter she is 10...... I just got on the site and my intention is to have a lady for a serious relationship that will lead to something special than friendship . I`m 6`00" tall and athletic in shape, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person........I enjoy cooking which i do often at my leisure time .I like gardening, going to the movies,or watching movies in the comfort of my home, I like swimming,playing golf,I am a family oriented person
It will definitely be an honour i must say ......It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for us....I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your goals and dreams, your interests and anything else you want to tell me.
Morning Dear, hope your night? I was so much excited to read your message and thank you so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, Content of your message well understood and noted.. I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you..as you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much having a relationship really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated for now this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you
been really busy with work this week but above that your thought has been all over my mind .. here is my number ... +27617112158 looking forward to your call
phone number: 27- 617112158 already listed as scam-number from South Africa :lol:
Advertisement

#313574 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 pm
LavaPlace <<< same pic
Member6096915
(Online 2 weeks ago)
I am a: 46-year-old man
located in: Cape Town, South Africa
looking for: 35 - 55-year-old woman
relationship: Marriage
race: Multiracial
marital status: Single - never married
children: None
eye color: Grey
hair color: Black
education: College Grad
languages: English (Spoken and Written)

General information:
mentally stable, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am a real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy cooking which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in the comfort of my home, I like swimming, playing golf, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing as well. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more

Appearance:

I`m athletic in shape, 6`5", physically fit, stylish in outfit, modern corporate dressing

Looking for:
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, and that is my focus at this time.