Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313575 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm
majorysgt on cs
I am 46 yr-old man seeking woman, 41-99
Located in sunnyvale, California, USA
Last online 20 hrs ago
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Education Some College
Occupation Military
Marital Status Never Married
Has kids Yes, they are far away
Wants kids No, but welcome yours
Seeking Woman | 41-99 yrs
For Marriage

More About Me
I am a wonderful, caring individual who would like nothing better than to find someone to be a partner too. I give lots of effort to the special someone that connects with me. I am a father of a great son, I love and cherish Kids a lot. I am a man with a generous, truthful heart. I am stable, open-minded, passionate, with a sense of humor and an optimistic approach to life. My first love language is the gift of self. I have a harmonious, helpful nature and appreciate the honest, respectful communication in a mature relationship. I'm physically and verbally affectionate person. I enjoy pampering and being pampered. Friends and family are dear to me. Am easy going, laid back and open to fun. There are lots of interesting things about me and you need to get closer to know. I'm hopelessly romantic, a hard core pleaser and extremely fun. Have been told I got a sweet sense of humor). In a nutshell, with me, there is never a dull moment.Distance is not a limitation, I'm willing to travel to spend sometime with you at a place of your choice and can relocate, let's make it worth it.

More about my Match
i am willing to meet someone who is caring,kind,loving,easy going,good heart,loves to travel and see some beautiful places in the world, I want someone who is ready to have a life time relationship,mature and very committed and knows what she wants

Occupation
well,i love my job serving my country is a best thing i love my body ,spirit and soul doing it takes me round the world and get to burn the bad guys asses and disconnect them on this planet earth. My job makes me smart,help people and give love ,also

Advertisement

#313576 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Hi,i live in San Diego,California and i am presently deployed to Afghanistan and I love
cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident,
humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and
try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me
it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am still single since i had
caught my fiance red-handed in my room sleeping with my closest
friend, just two days to my wedding, and i shut my heart from relationships, but i
have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i
am here to find a new love, i don't know if its you?. I also have
always believed in my most favorite quote that "Love clears history
and makes everything anew". Thus, i am willing to try again and hope to find a
lasting, affectionate kind of love.I have always wished to meet a woman
that would be very well responsible, honest,caring, lovely, open-minded
and romantic, and i don't mind if she has any kids or not, and i
promise to take care of her with everything i have in all aspect and
also make her happy till the rest of her life is she can, in return give me her
love. I Well, i am having to take care of my work here and hope to get things done, so that i can be back home, in about 2 weeks' time,
regards, Frato James.
yahoo IP
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016