Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313595 by malu53 Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:17 am
wayn
Pike williams
currently in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States

About me
I'm an outdoor person, I'm ambitious, optimistic, witty, easy going and fun loving. I love to laugh a lot, and also make every one around me happy, I have a good sense of humor and people get to notice once i get to meet with them. I love to travel a lot and will be very please to meet someone on here who share the same thought as mine.

It's nice to meet you here xxx, I really appreciate your swift response. My email address is [email protected]... I hope to read from you soon.
Advertisement

#314742 by malu53 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:39 am
Hello Again,

I am so happy to read from you and most importantly, to know we are both looking for the same thing in life. Where do I start from? Really, it is disturbing to go on that dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet, we have to go the extra mile to get this great status.The truth is, I have a beautiful home in Alabama, United states and seeks a beautiful angel such as yourself, both inward and outward.

Forgive my manners, my names are Williams Pike, I'm in the United states military, I'm among the team that are currently stationed in Afghanistan for the peace keeping mission. But I am really thinking of hanging the hat as soon as i can find that special one to build a home with. Been through many ups and downs in life, yet, I am blessed in some other ways.
I'm a widower, and i have two kids, a boy and a girl by the ages of 16 and 14.I'm the only child of my parents. My mother is Originally from France, while my Late father an American.

I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner. I mean someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub.And I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what I want to do. I have really worked hard in the past years to get to this height.

When I'm less busy, I enjoy taking a long walk; going to the beach, fishing, playing pool, sport and I like anything that has to do with the enjoyment of water or listening to the waves of the beach along side with a cool music. My favorite colors are Green, Blue and Purple and my favorite meal are sea foods, Chinese and Mexican. My Type of music varies from blues to R&b to country music to rock. My woman can have personal time for herself, no stress about that but I would like for us to share each moment of our life together. No matter how independent my woman is, I would still love to give her every thing and any thing; like taking her shopping every weekend. TV programs are good and I would love to sit close to my woman watching a lovely program. I hope this has giving you an insight about who I am. If there is any thing still missing that you need to know, I am an open book and will honestly answer any question.

I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could that be love at first sight? Maybe we could find that out haha. I'm talking about faith here because when feelings are so powerful, it's as if some forces beyond your control are guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

Find attach some pictures of me, and in return i need you to send me some pictures of yourself while letting me know little about your beautiful self.

I hope to read from you soon, Until then, do have a wonderful time out there.

Kisses,

Pike.
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016

Image Image
#315895 by malu53 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Hello xxx,
I just got the opportunity to check my mail, but didn't see your response. I hope everything is good around you?
I look forward to reading from you soon, until then, do have a blessed week ahead of you.
Kisses,
Pike.
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016
#315896 by malu53 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:09 pm
Hello xxx,
I just got the opportunity to check my email hoping to see a message from you, but sadly i didn't. I hope you are good over there?
I'm looking forward to read from you soon, until then, do have a blessed week ahead of you.
with love,
Pike.
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016