Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313718 by malu53 Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:55 pm
ar
Danielwood
Male / Single
56 Abilene / United States
Create Date 11/28/2016 08:06
Last Login 12/03/2016 21:09

About Me
J ust ask no fun if i tell all. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ok i m a positive thinker who lives life to the full.i work and live in the country.i m shy at first till i get to no people then i shine trough. like nights out with friends and also does nt mind a cost night in by de fire bottle of wine and some to one share a cuddle or two. Ha. My family would be close and i love being an uncle to my niece.i navigate in stage rally's which is kind of a hobby bit of a buzz .i m mechanical minded and good wit my hands. like walking cycling and the out doors. life too short to go it alone and would love to enjoy every minute with someone special . So if u want to no more just ask i doon t bite. lol.

Looking For
I'm looking for someone who will look into my eyes and tell me they care for me, not someone that just throws feels around as if it's nothing. You have to be comfortable with your own body. If I'm with you I find you attractive and that's important to know.

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black :lol:
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 51
Relationship Status Single
Profession Ship engineering
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Master

Hello gorgeous whatsapp and how are you doing
I am interested in you. Because:
You are very beautiful

Well... am Daniel from united state and am here to look for long term relationship

Thanks for the compliment my dear well... I am an engineer contractor working with the Mediterranean Shipping Company, I always travel with the ship with my team to ensure that the ship is maintained against any damage that he may encounter while traveling and also what do you do for living

Well... my dear thanks for the compliment and i really love the way you talkt o me and really appreciate it much well... dear here is my hangout id [email protected] sothat we can chat there just send me an invite julie and hope to hear from you back dear
Advertisement

#313729 by malu53 Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm
also on bride.ru
Scott from Seattle
54, dicorced, 1 kid

I am a single dad, raising a 7 yr old son. I like to work hard, and play hard!

add. pic

#313731 by malu53 Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 pm
onesexcy
Seeing You

Details about me: I love the Lord. We have a saying in our church. The pastor says, "God is good" and we answer, "All the time". God has never let me down in my life and I'm going along for the ride knowing that Jeremiah 29:11 is true. I've got two great kids, the biggest blessings to me since God saved me...a son and daughter, both in college, both very talented and growing in Christ. They keep me on my toes & laughing through it all. We also have an older Jack Russell terrier and a sweet daschund mix.
I do love this life the Lord has given me. Only one thing is missing, the one He has for me. I'm looking for someone who has a geniune love for God and wants to glorify Him in all he does, who knows how to fast and pray, bringing his family before the throne of grace. A man like that, I can give my respect and all of my heart. He'll also need a good sense of humor, 'cause I needs me a man that can make me laugh. Also, I despise drama. Stuff happens in life but talking and understanding are way better,,,,,,,

My Profile
Ethnicity: Mixed
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Ocassionally
Profession: Businessperson
Education: Masters
Children: 1 kid
Marital Status: Separated

I am a Man looking for Woman
My desired relation Long-term Relationship