Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313788 by SpassBremse Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:48 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
SnippetFrom Header:
Subject: I found happiness in my life, it's you, my dear.
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Incredimail 2 Plus v 6.29 Build 5047
Subject: I found happiness in my life, it's you, my dear.[/quoteü
Good afternoon! Many thanks that have answered me my letter! Probably you are surprised that I have written you the letter, after all we never got acquainted also you did not give me the address of your e-mail. To me distances your e-mail in online - marriage agency about which were told to me by my good acquaintance. I had to pay money that to me have given to an e-mail of the man which approaches me. I was tested compatibility then to me a distance your e-mail! According to marriage agency we approach each other! We can check up and get acquainted it more close! You want to begin dialogue with me? We can make friends? You do not represent as me it was heavy to write to you to the first, I did not know what to tell to you and what to write, I very strongly worried and worried, but have overcome all fears in myself and have written to you. I thought that you will not write to me, I am glad that was mistaken.
Wash a name - Irina! I more year one, at me was not present the man as I do not have children and never was, but I very much love children! That you knew with whom you communicate with my letter I have sent to you some my photos as you can see at me a fair hair and brown eyes. My growth 169 and weight of 55 kg.
I live in Russia in the city of Kursk. I hope, what distance for you not a problem? We live during time when it is possible to communicate easily on distance and if we have a mutual sympathy we we can meet easily, after all now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs ?j?????? quickly. I the usual girl also search for the man with which I will not feel loneliness. I opened for dialogue, am ready to serious relations! I very much hope that we with you can continue dialogue and we will get acquainted more close.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement