Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313867 by SpassBremse Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:55 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Schon, Sie kennen zu lernen. Wie geht es dir? Wie fuhlen Sie sich? Ich ware froh dich besser erkennen. Ich suche den richtigen Person on-line fur die ehrliche Beziehungen.
Ich habe den Wunsch, dich kennenzulernen. Ich die freie Frau, und ich habe keine Kinder. Ich heisse Veronika. Ich bin liebenswurdig und friedlich Person.
Ich denke, dass Sie nicht der Lugner. Und Sie wirst die intimen Bilder nicht erbitten. Ich denke, dass Sie der wohlerzogene Person.
Wenn Sie unsere Bekanntschaft entwickeln willst, so werde ich Ihnen grosser von mir erzahlen. Mir ware es wunschenswert, dass du grosser von dir auch erzahlt hast. Was ist Ihr Name?
Wo kommen Sie her? Wie alt sind Sie gereist? Ich will Ihre Bilder sehen. Bitte, sende mir Ihre Bilder. Ich werde Ihre Antwort warten.
Deine neue Freund Veronika.

Nice to meet you. How are you? How do you feel? I would be glad to recognize you better. I am looking for the right person on-line for the honest relationships.
I have the desire to meet you. I am the free woman, and I have no children. My name is Veronika. I am loving and peaceful person.
I think you are not the Lugner. And you will not ask the intimate pictures. I think you are the well-behaved person.
If you want to develop our reputation, I will tell you more about me. It would be desirable for you to tell me more about you. What's your name?
Where are you from? How old did you travel? I want to see your pictures. Please, send me your pictures. I will wait for your answer.
Your new friend Veronika.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement