Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313868 by SpassBremse Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:56 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Good morning amazing stranger I think that you are searching for new and exciting connections. We both have a lot similarities, I am also looking of new strong relationship with a interesting person. I will try to be a good pair for you. A little information about me: I’m XXX. I'm not too young woman, but in full vigour. Currently I am sing and I want to start a new relationships, I am at point for it to dedicate all of me. I am a cheerful girl I give my word to not allow you miss and shell try to sugarcoat your life. I like to experiment, I deslike restrictions and enjoy life in under colors. Unfortunately, without a loving fervent gentelman., my life is not adequate. So I’m writing to you. Please write me about you, about your pastime and favour. I would like to know you better. I am waiting to your letters. Your new woman Katerinushka

Greetings fascinating gentleman I see you are interesting for new and challenging acquaintances. You and I have much in common, I am as you searching of new durable relationship with a good person. I will attempt to be a great mate for you. A little Info about me: My name is XXX. I am not too young lass, but in full vigour. Now I'm lonely and I want to begin a new acquaintances, I am in case for it to devote all of me. I’m a cheerful woman I promise to not let you get bored and will try to embellish your living. I like to experiment, I hate constraints and enjoy life in all its colors. Sadly, out of a loving passionate person., my life isn’t adequate. So I am writing to you. Please write me about yourself, about your hobbies and favour. I want to know you better. I am waiting to your messages. Katerina

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement