Information on romance scams and scammers.
#314025 by SpassBremse Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:05 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Guten morgen meine freund. Wie war dein Tag? Mein name Ekaterina. Heute ich kam im Internet. Ich bin unabhangiges madchen. Ich habe ausreichend auBer Liebe. Ich mochte wirklich suchen, Herr daB ich konnte widmen diese Liebe aber in unserer Zeit so wenig Person das wurde schatzen es wirklich. Und ich finde es schwer einen solchen zu finden Herr im Leben. Also habe ich beschloBen versuchen Schicksal dies hier tun. Ich will kennenlernen dich. Sie fur mich schlagfertig und ich mochte beginnen mit Ihnen dialog. Ich hoffe, daB du bleibst und antwortest sie mir. Ich freue mich auf Ihre brief. Katerinusha,

Good morning my friend How was your day? My name Ekaterina. Today I came online. I am independent girl. I have enough love. I really wanted to find Lord that I could devote this love but in our time so little person that would really appreciate it. And I find it hard to find such a master in life. So I've decided to try to do fate this here. I want to get to know you. They seem to me flawless and I want to start with you dialog. I hope you stay and answer me. I look forward to your letter. Katerinusha,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement