Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#314657 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm
Cynthia Dines Wilsonc
uid: cynthia.dineswilsonc.1
Lives in Louisville, Kentucky
Single

About Cynthia
I am an honest, easy going, loyal person who loves her family and likes cooking. Enjoy sports specially football, basketball, any other. Used to sit n watch World Cup with my friend. I care about people that i know i can be loyal friend and i am good listener.

profile from December 14

Image Image
#314658 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm
uid=100005393688629
Franziska Freud
Lives in Austin, Texas

About Franziska
In the time I have spent here, I have gotten to see some really nice people, and now I want to know more about them! This is a fun activity, just talk about yourself (include your age if you don't mind), now if you are mr. X and you are known around askville for being really good with....uhh...Chocolate related questions, please don't talk about that. I don't want to know what topic you have a lead on. I want to know other things, about your personality, your experiences, anything fun! Don't shy away people, its always fun to talk about oneself *and hear about others too!

Favourite Quotes
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Image Image
#402597 by maluu53 Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:39 pm
juanalove
Online Now
looking for Man 36-86
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: Associates Degree
Job: Personal Care And Service
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 12 Hours ago

am kind and lovely woman who is GOD fearing and am ready to mingle beacuase am single
a kind man who is ready to bee in a relationship

phone number 216-220-2268
Provider/Carrier: Level 3