Information on romance scams and scammers.
#315094 by malu53 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:25 pm
dym
danielthomas
Essays
Looking For: Other Relationship
Seeking For: Female
Headline: NEEDS A GOOD WIFE

Describe you:
I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me,
Interests: Music, Travel

Physical Info
Ethnicity: Native American

Advertisement

#315096 by malu53 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:36 pm
General-Kelvin Miller
Birthday: October 23, 1962
Current city: Chicago
Studied at: Catholic Theological Union '98
Department: Theology
School: Academy of Communications & Technology '98, Chicago

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
#315097 by malu53 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:40 pm
Andrew M.
MOMENTFOUND898
57 - Straight
Florida, United States

I am very softly spoken,very polite, very well mannered ,bad words don"t appear in my vocabulary.My humerus personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence.Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug,cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private .I am very open minded about people and i see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure.Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I like to take one day at a time,I'm what you might call a hopeless romantic.

more pics and profiles here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=1739
#356387 by malu53 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:38 am
Stan
35 :lol: years old man
Profile created: 22 January 2017
I'm from: AT Austria
City of: 2620 <<< Neunkirchen, Niederösterreich
I'm need: a female 39-70 years old for relationship
About me: 2 children

Some words about myself: I am tall, sexy and hot...i love visiting the beach and i love good music too. i read motivational books at my leisure. All I am searching for is true love.

pic on profiles and Skype