Information on romance scams and scammers.
#315444 by malu53 Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:00 pm
dateolicious
Caringpeter008: looking for a soulmate...
Seeking: Female Age 45 to 60
Interest In: Activity Partner
Ethnicity Caucasian
Living: Live by myself
Eye Catcher: Eyes
Height: 5'11 inches
Body: Skinny
Hair/Eyes: Blonde, Other
Drink: Occasionally
Exercise Sometimes
Education: High School Dropout
Religion: Agnostic
Income: Less than $15,000
Offspring: None
Personality: Adventurous

MY STORY
I'm a down to earth, easy going. honest, open minded, stress free guy who believes life doesn't have to be all work. Considering most people spend at least two thirds of their lives working or asleep, I strive to make the most of my leisure time whenever possible. My primary purpose for joining social platforms was to increase the odds of meeting my compatible mate.Activities I enjoy include: travel, working out, movies, music, concerts, dining, dancing, card games, pool, and entertaining friends. I am open to dating someone who's single, Divorced, Widowed and already has children.I am seriously seeking someone like minded who desires a healthy relationship.we can get to know each other, be blessed

Cooking Hunting And Lot More Swimming MY IDEAL MATE

I want someone honest, easy going, trustworthy and who can communicate. Also, very affectionate and gets that the little things count and you have to put work into a relationship.

MY PERFECY FIRST DATE
Well meeting and see how thing goes for us

MY GOALS
Am a shareable giving and i love to work for God and am happy with that...am hoping to achieve some thing great and help others

Advertisement

#315445 by malu53 Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:01 pm
hotornot & twitter
Peter
New York, NY, United States

about me
I'm a down to earth, easy going. honest, open minded, stress free guy who believes life doesn't have to be all work. Considering most people spend at least two thirds of their lives working or asleep, I strive to make the most of my leisure time whenever possible. My primary purpose for joining social platforms was to increase the odds of meeting my compatible mate

add. pics

Image Image