Information on romance scams and scammers.
#316122 by malu53 Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:51 pm
beatrice k - on tender.singles
29, Woman, Single
Maryland City, United States
Looks for: Man
45 - 100 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image <<< Briana Lee

my email is m[email protected]
my Skype id is mavis12385
my whatsapp line is +233540905405 <<< Ghana cell :=)
hope to hear from u soon
thank u
name on Skype: Diamond
no locatiion
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#316146 by malu53 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 am
same pic here
plus.google.com/111076960615530577778
Carrole Zanre

youtube.com/channel/UCPXNjXXJCRlx6UkOpHel9xw
Kamhed Yasmine
#319356 by malu53 Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:35 pm
[jemima]
female, 35 y/o, new york, United States

I am female
Looking for female
My birthday 03-21-1981
My match age 30-94
Common interests to share Business Networking, Books/Discussion, Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Sports, Politics
Your real name jemima
Desired Relationship Friendship, PenPal, Marriage, Interests Share, One Night Stand, Hang Out, Love
Maritial Status Single
Occupation self emplyed
Religion Christian
Children 1
Country United States
ZIP/Postal code 10010
State, City new york

#328234 by malu53 Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 am
Louisa2017
32, Woman, Single
Accra, Ghana
Looks for:
Man
25 - 39 years
Within 100 kms

Image <<< Briana Lee

My self-introduction
I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person. I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think I'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times.

What I am doing with my life
I am a student currently a final year Nursing student but I also studied beautification at Empire Beauty School located at 2100 State Hwy 38, Plaza Cherry Hill, NJ 08002. I am licensed training in Cosmetology, Hair styling and also Nail Technology

Things I like about myself
i look at it this way I'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where I'm concerned. I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle person who enjoys being with people. I like going to the movies, listening to music, taking long walks on the beach. Favorite activities are going to the movies, taking walks the beach, being healthy. Most of all I love to be romantic for that special someone.

My favourite outdoor activities are
too. I am one woman man and i don't believe in cheating in a relationship.I like to swim, ride, read, listen to music ,beaches, fishing, riding, Camping, Dancing, Singing,Reading,Cooking and spend great time with my partner and make him happy.

I might look for you if
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...A men who loves his self and has the willingness to be open. I want a person to love me for who i am and not what i am. i like to travel travel, i'd love a man who will join me in sensual intimacy and a real desire to be communicative.

Sure you can find me on skype [email protected]
Skype ID: live:clouisa228
Name: Brooklyn Bae
#328236 by malu53 Wed May 17, 2017 1:40 am
pic also on idating and f**kbook

blankplank34
(31)
Jamestown
Christian woman

A little bit about me. I am a 29 years old devoted woman from New York. I have brown eyes and black hair, my body is about average, and I live with roommate(s)

christiana50
female (36) from Providence, Utah [United States] looking for male.
#331265 by malu53 Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm
shamel on tender
31, Woman, Single
Dukinfield, United Kingdom
Looks for: Single Man
50 - 90 years

dear i was busy at work this weekend ok am sorry
this my skype ID sarah.2049
my yahoo account is [email protected]

Oppong <<< perfect Ghanaian name :lol:

Skype ID: sarah.2049