Information on romance scams and scammers.
#316233 by malu53 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:21 am
profile deleted on wayn.com after 2 days

Jason Larson on WAYN

Hello xxx

How are you doing..? Hope you are good and also having a nice evening with you... I'm Jason Larson by name work as Semi under the British Custody for self defense and at the moment in Syria Aleppo for a peace keeping which i'm left with some few weeks to be done here.. I love life , love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady . Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Is honest , friendly, caring, loving , good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow , for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life is yet to come , and I'm looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship , that can lead to marriage . Although I would not consider himself to be a romantic , I do not think that life is about " grand passion. " In fact, it is more pleasant companion .

I'm really a fun person who loves people , loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing.. Love to church ... is a devoted friend . I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity are the core of my personality, is very cool, I respect my dignity .... I 'm excited to see new places , meet new people and do new things . I'm not a fighter, and I can not argue , life's too short , but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the main factors in a relationship that is honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner , movies, walks, and quiet times . I love nature , enjoy learning , and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them. ... I love to laugh and likes to be around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered . I love to take long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails at my home, go for walks during a gentle snowfall in winter and hiking during a crisp and sunny autumn day . I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a good glass of red wine and good music . I enjoy many types of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson . One of my hobbies is landscape painting and has been pretty good , enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots in recent years. Love old movies , scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and want to create a relationship based on respect, understanding , trust and love. Seeking a relationship with long life and not just something that will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I have everything it takes to be a man, I do not really need anything from my partner. perhaps in the form of event that can be some kind of help from each other , helping to make things right. It is not that easy meeting that rightful woman with all the qualities that I dream off, I love friends and family ... I am a very sincere person who laughs easily , loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly... I added you hangout and will be glad if you accept me for us to chat there and see what come next if you never mind the distance because i'm very serious here and ready to relocate after i'm done here
Jason
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017

Image Image

no add. informaiton

Skype avatar

Advertisement

#316234 by malu53 Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 am
wayn and thaiflirting profile pics

Brown3311
Name: Anderson
am: Male
Looking for: Female 25-58 years old