Information on romance scams and scammers.
#316365 by AlanJones Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:28 am
Reply-to: Veroshka Verushka - [email protected]

G?day dear man I hope that it is not hurt you with his unexpected letter! If I hurt then I did not mean My name is Vera, Iam 30 y.o and I work accountant I work at a great factory. Also in after work I am studying a photographer! I'm also take a great interest embroidering His free time I dedicate to self-development. I also graduated from university and got a degree in economics! I live alone in my own apartment, I was not married. me like you and I have decided to write to you first! partner a life and that's why I suggest you become friends! In relations I appreciate the understanding and for that I am ready to give my love!I really appreciate the resolute people. I am always ready to reach out in a difficult situation! If you are interested in acquainted tell me about yourself. I'll be waiting for your answer I wish you a good day. Verusik!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement