Information on romance scams and scammers.
#316911 by SpassBremse Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Wie geht es Ihnen? Wie ist deine Stimmung? Ich ware froh dich besser erkennen. Ich suche den richtigen Mann im Internet fur die ernsten Beziehungen. Ich habe guten Absichten. Ich die freie Frau, und ich habe keine Kinder. Ich heisse Dinara. Ich bin freundlich und ruhiges Frau. Ich denke, dass Sie nicht der Lugner. Und du wirst die unzuchtigen Fotografien nicht erbitten. Ich glaube, dass du der guter Person. Wenn du unsere Bekanntschaft entwickeln willst, so werde ich Ihnen ausfuhrlicher von mir erzahlen. Ich wollte, dass du grosser von dir auch erzahlt hast. Wie heissen Sie? Wo wohnst du? Was ist Ihr Alter? Ich will deine Bilder sehen. Sei liebenswurdig, sende mir Ihre Foto. Ich werde Ihre Antwort mit Ungeduld warten. Deine neue Freund Dinarusha,

756/5000
How are you? How is your mood? I would be glad to recognize you better. I am looking for the right man on the internet for serious relations. I have good intentions. I am the free woman, and I have no children. My name is Dinara. I am friendly and calm woman. I think you are not the Lugner. And you're not going to ask the forbidden photographs. I believe that you are the good person. If you want to develop our reputation, I will tell you more fully of myself. I wanted you to tell me more about you. What's your name? Where do you live? What is your age? I want to see your pictures. Be loving, send me your photo. I will wait for your reply with impatience. Your new friend Dinarusha,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement