Information on romance scams and scammers.
#317234 by malu53 Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 am
FMF
banabas1121
Looking for true love
Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man

About Me
I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship,

Hi, you look so charming,I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, :pray: with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids a lot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either,I'll like to get to know you and become your friend, if you don't mind. Cheers!kindly email me at [email protected],so we get to know more about each other, Kelvin
Advertisement

#317237 by malu53 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am
flirtbox
Banabas1121
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Age 58
Country Hungary
Location Town uk
Occupation marine engineer

.I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last

#318029 by malu53 Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 am
Steve Vamos
with the last pic of previous post on xing
Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH Los Angeles, United States of America

Haves
Project Management Import and Export Health Safety Environment HSE Communication

Professional experience
2 years
10 months
04/2014 - present
Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH
Shell.com
Construction Engineer( GOTZE Construction)
BARANGAROO
Barangaroo.com

Educational background
University of New South Wales Civil Engineering

Languages English

Qualifications Gotze Construction ( Supply Chain Manager)

Awards
Logistic Safety Award
barangaroo.com/award+st52guven-'osc21ar+

Personal information
Birth/Maiden name Oscar
XING member since / Profile hits
31 July, 2014 / 709

all pics stolen from the FB profile of Pakistan born Imran Anwar