Information on romance scams and scammers.
#317930 by malu53 Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:38 pm
I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things
westaaron429

My Details
I am 58 yr-old man seeking woman, 45-75
Located in Alabama, Alabama, USA

Last online 27 mins ago
Height 4' 1" (124 cm)
Body Type Average :lol:

Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Travel / Recreation / Hospitality
Income $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes Never
Drinks Never
Marital Status Widowed
Has kids No
Wants kids Definitely

Match Details
Seeking Woman | 45-75 yrs
For Long-term Dating

More About Me
I'm a simple man who enjoy LIFE with the simplest things of this LIFE, but I need a woman to share with me this adorable nice LIFE.Serious relationship, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for any adventure; I would like to meet a true woman. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right woman.Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. she should have a desire to grow his career & be active in a professional field. We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. she must be able to walk beside me in LIFE, & be a very passionate & s*xual woman for me. Are you my woman?

More about my Match
My ideal match would be someone who is kind and considerate, generous and thoughtful, easy-going and funny. Someone who is not chained to their job, their computer or cell phone would be a plus. Nothing wrong with being a go-getter, but there has to be a good balance, don't you think? Someone who is mature, responsible and intelligent. Someone who puts butterflies in my stomach.. Someone who effortlessly makes me laugh. Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other. I also think building upon a friendship first is the way to go

I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I love museums,romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets and I am a fun loving person who is ready to love and hook up

Image Image
Advertisement

#317931 by malu53 Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:40 pm
I start with my name is Aaron West. The reason I was on the site was to first chat with people then meet them and see where the chemistry goes from there. As for my age I am fairly fit, and I am working every day to get fitter (I run for an hour every morning and alternate Pilates and yoga lol) and eating healthy food. More about me...I am a widower, lost my wife years ago but open to a good heart.I was born in Hernando, Florida North of Tampa bay, spent almost all of my summer holidays as a kid traveling to Ireland to be with my Grandparents (They lived on a farmland in Ireland...so adorable. Taught me a lot about life...Being beautiful on the inside and caring for other people asides from myself)..I moved on to England. Where I obtained my degree in the University Of East London. Back to present. I find so much peace and tranquility where I live now in Alabama
As for what I do for work, I am a Registered Nurse. I do get to travel once or twice a year for my work. I just came back from Kuwait. I also spent time In Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and South
America. But as I said I do travel a bit.I’m the only child of my parent, I lost my Mum in June 2008, my Mom was Irish, while my Dad was American, and he passed on in March, 2004. I`m 5`11"
173lbs, with an athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laugh, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am quite an easy person to talk to and a good listener. My motto in life is "Life is to be enjoyed" but in reality I can't really enjoy life by myself as I would love to have someone to share and enjoy life with me. My hobbies are diverse, I love every good things of life, but I don't go out of my
budget to have fun, it’s not a do or die affair. My favorite activities include riding, camping, fishing and cooking. I like getting away from it all on my weekends but sometimes I am content to just
sit at home, relax and watch a movie. As for the opposite sex, I have only recently started searching after the long break since the demise of my wife. It’s been 3 years since her death so I am trying to pick up the dating and I believe I will meet my woman, that's probably why I thought I should give Flirting a go. The big problem is you never know who you are talking to, and there seems to be so many scammers on here so I am more careful in a wicked world. I have only been on the site for a week or so and I have not met anybody yet mainly due to work commitments. But I am fairly free now from workload and am after a more sincere relationship rather than a one night stand. I am a bit old fashioned when it comes to women I have to get to know someone and like them before I go to the next level.
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017
IP: 74.208.5.20

IP: 74.208.5.20
ISP: 1&1 Internet AG
Organization: 1&1 Internet AG
Services: Likely mail server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Continent: North America
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Wayne