Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318103 by SpassBremse Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:30 am
Snippet from Mail-Header
To:
Subject: Hallo! Von nun an werde ich fur deine Antwort warten.
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: FoxMail 7.0.1.91
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:59:5 +0300

Reply To: [email protected]
Guten Tag! Ich habe Ihre Adresse auf einer Dating-Website E-Mail. Hast du mich noch?
Ich habe Ihnen mein Foto. Ich hoffe, dass Sie sie mogen, weil ich eine sehr schone und su?e Madchen bin.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie die Fotos I. mochte Ich mochte Ihre Meinung uber sich selbst zu erfahren.
Mein Name ist Veronica. Ich lebe allein in einer kleinen Stadt. Meine letzte Beziehung schlecht beendet.
Und so schreibe ich Ihnen. Ich mochte eine ernsthafte Beziehung mit einem Mann zu finden. Sie haben sehr zufrieden und ich mochte zu wissen, dass Sie naher. Ich glaube, du bist der Mann, den ich fur die ganze Zeit suchen.
Sie war sehr nett und guter Mensch. Ich wirklich will ich Sie auf diesen Brief antwortete, weil du mir sehr lieb geworden sind.
Ich werde auf Ihre Antwort warten. Bitte sagen Sie mir mehr uber sich selbst. Und es ware schon, wenn Sie versendet seine aktuelle Fotos. Ich hoffe, dass dies moglich ist. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort. Ihre Veronica.

Good day! I have your address on a dating site e-mail. Do you still have me?
I gave you my photo. I hope you like them because I am a very handsome and sweet girl.
I hope you liked the photos I. I would like to know your opinion about yourself.
My name is Veronica. I live alone in a small town. My last relationship ended badly.
And so I write to you. I would like to find a serious relationship with a man. They have been very satisfied and I would like to know that you are closer. I think you're the man I'm looking for all the time.
She was very nice and good man. I really want you to respond to this letter because you have become very dear to me.
I will wait for your reply. Please tell me more about yourself. And it would already be if you sent out his current photos. I hope this is possible. I look forward to your reply. Your Veronica.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement