Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318424 by malu53 Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:08 pm
jenniferkiss
35, Woman, Single
Gainesville, United States
Looks for: Man
28 - 42 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I'm easy going and caring. I like watching the sunset. I love going to the movies and traveling to see new places. Looking for someone that has the potential that makes me smile and laugh and wants to spend time with me. I have learned that every second is a precious gift and I try to make the most of every day. But unfortunately I can not communicate through the site. My personal e mail sjohnjennifer@ gmail. I have joined this site in hopes there is someone who shares the same interests. If you like to laugh, have fun, I would like to hear from you.

What I am doing with my life
working and planning for my future

Things I like about myself
My character is many-sided, I am loyal, passionate, observant and dynamic. My soul is always ready to help people who are in need, my brains always looks for new information. I do not have many friends, but those with whom I am close, I value more than gold.

My favourite outdoor activities are
I'm easy going and caring. I like watching the sunset. I love going to the movies and traveling to see new places. Looking for someone that has the potential that makes me smile and laugh and wants to spend time with me. I have learned that every second is a precious gift and I try to make the most of every day. But unfortunately I can not communicate through the site.I have joined this site in hopes there is someone who shares the same interests. If you like to laugh, have fun, I would like to hear from you.

My favourite indoor activities are
I like healthy foods such as a good
seafood salad I love the color black. I like to snuggle when it rains
or read a good book, shopping at a large mall, reading any of the
self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music,

Hello How are you today...My name is jennifer and i am new on internet dating ...I checked your profile and i found you as a good man that i would love to get to know better......I would love to talk with you..I'am currently in Nigeria to buy some Antiques and i will be back to the states as soon as I'm done with work here.I'm here to order for some Fabrics & Textiles and ship them to the states for sell and we be back next weekend....i am looking for the patient man to be my valentine man and my future man ...If you are interested write me back and we could talk more and get to know each other better...i will be hoping to hear back from you soon Email me at [email protected] if you have a yahoo messenger you can also add me im online now lets chat. sjohnjennifer@yahoo ...You can text me on my number, (7865094838 ..I will be hoping to hear from you soon.... take care care...sjohnjennifer@ g m a i l dot c o m
Advertisement