Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318873 by malu53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:08 pm
Peaceheart
Male / Divorced
52 Aix-en-Provence / France
Create Date 02/06/2017 15:22
Last Login 02/06/2017 20:13

About Me
Am a widowed working has a civil Structural Engineer(contractor)I am an organised man,clean and polite,I am a professional,I give respect to other as much as I deserve.I am a man who really love to share opinion with my woman in love,I like when both partners come to agreement on topic before decision can take place,I am caring man,I am romantic,I am hard working man but I do schedule my time aproppriate never to affect the time I spend with my wife and family.I own a construction company,i really want honest woman.i do like to build an happy home with nice a woman.I love sport,I travel on my vacation to feel exitment of life.I love music,I love reading and I love to massage.I am open minded and do like other to open.I dont like pretending,I am from a small family member.

Looking For
Looking for honest woman who is supportive <<< sends money :?: :lol:

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Contractor
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Doctorate

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

What a nice and sparkling smile.I wouldn't trade that smile for anything.I was searching for a good relationship,when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile,couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile
Thanks for your prompt response I appreciate it,my name is David ama widower I have one daughter name Allison she is studying petrol chemical engineering at university of Liverpool ,am a civil engineer I own a construction company:kindly tell me more about you(1)your name (2)your work or profession.kindly get back to me with your phone number and email
address for better conversation thanks and God bless.David
for more info and profiles go to
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2441
Advertisement