Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318875 by malu53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:25 pm
frank wesley on ar
Male / Single
50 Cape Town / South Africa
Create Date 01/18/2017 10:11
Last Login 01/25/2017 07:56

About Me
I would definitely say that I am a man with many dreams. I am friendly, smiley, easy going and very humorous. I have a wonderful son with whom I spend my time with when I am not in work. I have a fantastic creative job as a Engineer and the people that I work with are wonderful and very supportive. I am a sociable man who tends to trust people and judge them by their actions and not by what others may say. Honesty and trust is very important to me, as well as mutual understanding and compassion.

Looking For
i would like to meet someone who is very caring,loving and understanding someone who is romantic

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Master

Image pic stolen from the mayor of the Polish seaside resort Darłowo,Arkadiusz Klimowicz

Hello my dear you look so beautiful i well love to know more about you so if you don't maid we exchange email address and get to know each other better you can contact me via my email address([email protected]) or you can send me your email address i well contact you thanks so much i well be looking forward for your massage.

pic on picassa
Advertisement

#318877 by malu53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:40 pm
with the second pic of previous post on FB
uid: 100015271354809
Frank Wesley
Mining Engineering at Mining Engineering
Studied at California State University, Northridge
Went to Downey High School
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From California City, California

profile from February 4