Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318926 by Leoallday Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:03 am
These text msgs came via Messenger within 2hrs of accepting request on Facebook:
My profile pic is of my Partner AND me.
The scammers only friend looks legit but I'm contacting him and Facebook .
ALVIN AUGUSTUS
"how are you doing today you looking so lovely with the beautiful and stunning smile in your face make you look so breath taking .."
"How are you today, guess you are doing fine as always. I will like to know more about you and what you do for living? and I will also like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Alvin Augustus. I am from Germany. I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. i am also deel with conatruction work and buy and sell gasgling oil as the director of operations."
"I am the only child of my late parents. I was married before, but we got divorce for 6years I have a daughter, Her name is Ella and she is 12 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person."
"please try and write me as soon as possible thanks"
Advertisement

#318956 by Terminator5 Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm
I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K

This is a typical romance scam . He is travelling the planet and soon will be in need of an emergency loan . He may even have a fake website to back up his false claims . Please post any email addresses or websites he refers you too .

Daniel 8 :25