Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318986 by malu53 Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:08 pm
jack147 on devoted
51, Man, Single
Raleigh, United States
Looks for: Woman
43 - 57 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am here for a serious date… I am easy going man and love to put smile on others faces!!!, I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone…I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its‘ issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people…..I’m a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don’t worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come…am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don’t believe that life is about the „grand passion.“ In reality it is more about comfortable comrade

What I am doing with my life
I am doing a grate job and i love my job

Things I like about myself
I think God is always by my side

My favourite outdoor activities are
playing golf

My favourite indoor activities are
reading

These topics are interesting for me
watching movie

I might look for you if
I am looking for a God fearing woman who will love me for real, and i am ready to love her back.i need a woman who is a home material who is good looking too don’t need a woman who lies and cheat, also i am a hater of double daters, because i am an emotional type…i also need a woman who knows what love is all about and values the word called Love…i need my future partner to love me for who i am and nothing else..

I was on a search on this site and i saw you profile , and i could not hold back the desire of wanting to be friends with you because you are a beautiful woman., My name is Edward Roy Jackson, i was born in U S A, Am working as a Senior Audit/banker at (First Citizens-Bank) Plc United States, am with my only son now, you can email me on my private email on [email protected] i am not always on this site but i do check my email all day, hope to hear from you soon. i will like us to chat by email. Contact me on: [email protected] or my Viber number is +1 786 704 3652 I will send you my pictures when i get your email.
phone number: 786-704-3652
Mobile Phone Owner
Advertisement