Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319003 by sherlo acha Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:41 am
please help me. i and my friend was scammed with these two so called us military men. i met him at meet me application and then we were talking and so the days go by he asked me to write his headquarters with the email address of [email protected]. i wrote for a request for emergency leave of my fiance. then they answered back asking us money to send for their leave. to cut the story short we send money amounting to $1450 x 2 because my frend did send too, after that they ask again money for their plane ticket so we didn't mind about that and send another $881 x 2 again. they only send us a booking ticket not a plane ticket details. they said that they will be ariving last sunday Jan. 29, 2017 so we did go to the airport and picked them up but nobody show from the two of them. then we realized as i seached google abouth this scam. we were so thrlled that we we were scammed. after two days they said that they were nvolved in an accident with their mission so the one is in comma until now and the other is shot. but we dont believ in this crap anymore. thet even told us to write again their hq so they can reschedule the flight once the one in comma is ok.

this is such a stupid move we did. and until now we cnt go on with our lives.
pls help us how and what can we do about this...
Advertisement

#319005 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 am
Hello,

Stop all contact with the scammers/thief's

Sorry to say you will not get your money back.

The scammer may contact you again with a new name and email address promising to get your back. This will also be a scam.. He will once again have you pay fake fee's.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/