Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319218 by malu53 Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 pm
pinto velerio on zorpia deleted by now
45, Nuremberg, Germany
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑50, in Romania

Image <<< Colonel Tristan B.L. Siegel

I will like to be your friend only if you don't mind.

i will like to know more about you email me at ( [email protected] )
Advertisement

#321264 by Snow-White Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:59 pm
WD
benrex
45, Man, Single
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looks for:
Woman
38 - 52 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

I am a man with a soft heart, loving, caring, honest, compassionate and affectionate, I also believe in God. I live a very understanding life and am easy to talk to. I'm dependable and Loyal. I respect have respct for women, i do not drink or smoke, I am generally a happy person and i always try to see the best in people. I am very young at heart, lively, energetic with lots of interests. I'm a man of principles, broad-minded and romantic, i love traveling.. I'm independent,self-sufficient and God fearing
Things I like about myself

I'm a man of High Moral Integrity, Kind, honest, loving, funny, and very Supportive.i have no wife and no kid too due to my job here and my commitment towards my career job

you were suggested to me by this social network and immediately i set my eyes on your profile picture it really captured me so much,i must say you are very very beautiful and lovely and i like you just the way you are and would like to know more about you.When I read through your profile I was really amazed and motivated.Besides i went through my new feeds here and i saw your profile which i cherished your beauty
Good day dear, lets chat on whatsapp +971521917158

+971521917158 is a United Arab Emirates phone number

Pics already scamlisted elsewhere, many add. pics and fake profiles
fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=5983.0